These suggestions have to stop

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5204628b4bd7b8f565000016

All you have to do is go on trade.tf and find a few links. He has like 6 links proving the low end and there are  20+ pages of gen. awpers on outpost.  

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/520292b64bd7b81168000001

Just a few links at 1.22 and my sold for 1.33 within a day.

These suggestions take literally 2 minutes to make and get accepted even though they have little proof.

2nd link received a high majority of upvotes and no counterproof in the comments. While I agree trade.tf good deals suggestions are popping about more frequently, I do not see it as a problem being accepted if no one is willing to contest.

2nd link received a high majority of upvotes and no counterproof in the comments. While I agree trade.tf good deals suggestions are popping about more frequently, I do not see it as a problem being accepted if no one is willing to contest.

Blue belt is like automatic upvote for most people.

The problem is these people need to stop being lazy and actually check their links and keep in mind there's wayyy more trades up than a few links. 

On the flipside, sometimes they get accepted too quickly, leaving no time for the community to contest.

On the flipside, sometimes they get accepted too quickly, leaving no time for the community to contest.

Yeah, just like that Moon Crone's Dome suggestion that had no comments besides OP's and was accepted within 12 hours since it was created. rofl

Agreed.

Except for currency, it isn't the volume that really matters. Its the nature of the links. Item unsold at current price by active trader with autobump, that has been open for some time. That alone is an indicator. Couple that with a few links thatr yoing at lower price selling and boom. Its enough in most cases. Others have to provide ciunter.

Agreed.

Except for currency, it isn't the volume that really matters. Its the nature of the links. Item unsold at current price by active trader with autobump, that has been open for some time. That alone is an indicator. Couple that with a few links thatr yoing at lower price selling and boom. Its enough in most cases. Others have to provide ciunter.

A lot of the unsolds I see are non-autobump people who keep bumping their trade but get little attention, like 10 views in the course of 2 days.

not many on outpost so i was think its enough but i closed because it seems the voters are not agree

but im planning to lower many craft hats because 1.33 is officialy not the minimum price anymore (dosent mater which hat is this)

I'm fine with you lowering craft hats, but do it with good proof. 

and that's why you have to look around outpost as well as trade.tf

tell that to Roller and Ashkenzi

tell that to Roller and Ashkenzi

I can only tell myself that.

Most of my suggestions had unsolds from outpost because I made a couple mistakes before, which cost me some closed suggestions.

1. People do not check links

2. People downvote whites raising their unusual even if justified

3. People upvote items dropping in price regardless of star

4. Admins cannot look at percentage ratios to determine an accept or decline, therefore they look at links.

I was going to do that Tippler's Tricorne suggestion, been gathering proof since I couldn't find enough sellers at less than 1 key, and now I see this guy posting so many more sellers at 1 key than under a key. Lol 5 links.

this. sometimes its posted 3am here, and is accepted before ive even woken up. so i cant provide if i feel it nessesary

this. sometimes its posted 3am here, and is accepted before ive even woken up. so i cant provide if i feel it nessesary

We tend to accept suggestions faster now because of the flood of new suggestions coming in. If we would leave every suggestion up for 1 day there would be 10+ pages on busy days.

We tend to accept suggestions faster now because of the flood of new suggestions coming in. If we would leave every suggestion up for 1 day there would be 10+ pages on busy days.

Maybe accept the unusual suggestions first?

Archived