Some guy is demanding me 2 keys otherwise I get bad reputation

Hoovymann

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant remember exactly but he has an Australian Ambassador though

You said he was a long friend of yours, right? Did he probably give it to you as a friendly gift considering he has a much better version?

You said he was a long friend of yours, right? Did he probably give it to you as a friendly gift considering he has a much better version?

I think so

What? I didn't say I'll repay it, that bastard, I know he's trying to ruin my internet life all of a sudden

You might not believe what I say anyway ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

I don't understand why you're being so rude to this guy who gave you ~2.5 keys worth of free items (albeit he expected you to repay him). I most certainly do not believe you because you keep changing your story. As more evidence emerges you admit to more e.g. when I said that some items were involved you admitted to s. amby

I don't understand why you're being so rude to this guy who gave you ~2.5 keys worth of free items (albeit he expected you to repay him). I most certainly do not believe you because you keep changing your story. As more evidence emerges you admit to more e.g. when I said that some items were involved you admitted to s. amby

Rude? I was just my minding my own business until he comes threaten me to give him 2 keys or whatever how much or my steam rep will turn to shit.

I might as well return the Strange Specialized Killstreak Ambassador, also he muted me

If he even lets people click on the trade offer AND be available

that's what I thinking too, he's trying to blackmail me

after having a sleepover with him last week, he's now threatening me to give him 2 keys otherwise he'll report me to backpack.tf

he says he has screenshot too but seriously, I don't get what his problem 

this is why most of my real life friends don't have steam

This topic has gotten completely out of hand with op delivering a very vague story which doesn't seem to hold up and most posts here just being random accusations. Locking

Archived