Some guy is demanding me 2 keys otherwise I get bad reputation

Hoovymann

It's a true story & I don't know why he's doing this to me

What can I do about this problem, I don't want to have bad reputation

I am a respectful trader, I just don't know why he being plain rude to me & saying I 'owe you 2 keys'

YunArukmi is his name, we're both friends on steam since 1-2 years and suddenly, he's demanding me keys

Can someone help me with this problem

(also this is my first post on the forum, sorry if it's on the wrong discussion)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He cannot leave any negative reputation on your profile. It would be considered invalid and would be removed as soon as a Staff member is notified. You have nothing to worry about.

Why does he believe you owe him 2 keys.

If he just harassing you then block and ignore if he has no reason. Any fake rep will be deleted by a moderator.

Tell him to screw off. You can report the false rep(if it is on backpack.tf)/delete the rep off your profile. Just remove him and block him.

Technically thats blackmailing

and I believe blackmailing is illegal

but on a less serious note itd be invalid

Technically thats blackmailing

and I believe blackmailing is illegal

but on a less serious note itd be invalid

that's what I thinking too, he's trying to blackmail me

after having a sleepover with him last week, he's now threatening me to give him 2 keys otherwise he'll report me to backpack.tf

he says he has screenshot too but seriously, I don't get what his problem 

after having a sleepover with him last week, he's now threatening me to give him 2 keys otherwise he'll report me to tf.backpack

Wait... you know him in real life?

This guy sounds like the biggest douche that ever lived. He KNOWS you and he's your FRIEND yet now he's blackmailing you. Did his account get compromised or something?

after having a sleepover with him last week, he's now threatening me to give him 2 keys otherwise he'll report me to tf.backpack

Just ignore him, you can report him to backpack.tf instead for trying to blackmail someone for fake rep. That is worthy of a permanent ban, and a caution tag from Steamrep.

Just make sure to get all the screenshots of the chat showing that he blackmailed you.

Two can play at this game.

lol what an asshole

just let him know you're obliged to call the cops on him for a legitimate reason

Just ignore him, you can report him to backpack.tf instead for trying to blackmail someone for fake rep. That is worthy of a permanent ban, and a caution tag from Steamrep.

Just make sure to get all the screenshots of the chat showing that he blackmailed you.

how do I do that?

about showing the screenshots?

how do I do that?

about showing the screenshots?

Use Snipping Tool on your computer (if its Windows) to snip a picture of the conversation between you and him, showing that he was blackmailing you. Alternatively, press the 'print screen' button on your keyboard to screenshot, and paste the picture in Paint and save it as an image file.

Use Snipping Tool on your computer (if its Windows) to snip a picture of the conversation between you and him, showing that he was blackmailing you. Alternatively, press the 'print screen' button on your keyboard to screenshot, and paste the picture in Paint and save it as an image file.

Pretty sure on a Mac it's Command+Shift+4 for a screenshot if that's what you use.

I did that, just need to know how to share the screenshot here

I did that, just need to know how to share the screenshot here

Upload to imgur and post it in the trust seciton on his backpack.tf profile page

Upload to imgur and post it in the trust seciton on his backpack.tf profile page

and backpack.tf would see it?

Archived