Gent's Art Thread. Because you all told him to.

Gent♥

I don't even use my thumb when I write, it just rests in the crook of the thumb, and the thumb can go wherever it wants, in any stroke.

Eh, when I'm drawing I hold a pen / pencil like most people would hold a paintbrush. Which is probably wrong, but I'm left-handed, if I didn't the ink would smudge.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, when I'm drawing I hold a pen / pencil like most people would hold a paintbrush. Which is probably wrong, but I'm left-handed, if I didn't the ink would smudge.

That's weird, but I can understand it. My art looks like an epileptic spider dipped in ink tried to walk across my paper, so maybe I should try that. :P

I'd love one of Go go Tomago (The black haired chick from bh6) standing next to shroomish. Also I'd like Go go to not have her yellow armour on, just her casual clothing. If it looks awesome (Which it will) I'll give you a small but heart felt tip.

I'd love one of Go go Tomago (The black haired chick from bh6) standing next to shroomish. Also I'd like Go go to not have her yellow armour on, just her casual clothing. If it looks awesome (Which it will) I'll give you a small but heart felt tip.

BH6 requests, yesssss, you people have such good taste in things

I nearly thought that you said "go go tomato" XDXD

How about a drawing of a viking ship being burned on a lake at approximately 11:30 PM and the man on board's soul rising up to Valhalla (perhaps resembling Raphael's School of Athens) and in the corner a brief history of his mighty deeds and family work, showing that he was not only a fierce warrior, but a gentle family man, all preferably using a muted color scheme to represent the bleakness of the present, but a hope for a better future.

that would be nice 

How about a drawing of a viking ship being burned on a lake at approximately 11:30 PM and the man on board's soul rising up to Valhalla (perhaps resembling Raphael's School of Athens) and in the corner a brief history of his mighty deeds and family work, showing that he was not only a fierce warrior, but a gentle family man, all preferably using a muted color scheme to represent the bleakness of the present, but a hope for a better future.

that would be nice 

2deep

that would be nice 

Have I done something to offend you, Water

Heads-up, I may or may not have fucked up my thumb on my drawing hand and may or may not be currently unable to hold a pencil.

But I'm working on it, you guys, I'm not gonna let any of these go unfulfilled, it may just take a while <3

Heh, I almost forgot about this thread.

What happened to your thumb?

Long story short some drunk bitch shut it in a door

c:

Worst feeling ever to get a finger stuck on a closing door...

Draw Victini :3

b8bac214f4.jpgba8bdade1b.jpg

Was just seeing if I could hold a pencil again. The answer, clearly, based on the quality of this, is ''maybe.''

Hopefully I'd do these in order now, I lost my list and just remembered fleeting requests but I'll standardise it now I can actually art again.

d26bb734451d37838c1af2b0b782fc1a_480.jpg

Your own artistic interpretation of this girl, preferably with neko ears

I'm bad at anime at have no skin colour as of now, so unless stylistic suck is an artistic interpretation... XD

I'm bad at anime at have no skin colour as of now, so unless stylistic suck is an artistic interpretation... XD

There's absolutely no hurry haha

Could you draw a Luigi for me?

don't ask why, I just like Luigi

I'll tip you if I like it, and judging by these other drawings you've done, I probably will.

851b904b24.jpgfd740865eb.jpg

Luigi was the next request that required skin-tone and I wanted to break in my marker.

So requests are actually going to be refilled now I had enough cash to restock my supplies, expect one at least daily ^^

Archived