I feel bad for this guy

polar

Shouldn't this be in another subforum?

Anything not related to other subforums goes here but this I feel fits better I'm tf2 economy. That's where most other threads about other trading services are.

On topic: yeah this is a perfect example of why steamrep has run its course. He paid back for a 3 year old minor offence. His punishment has been more than enough I feel, maybe leave a caution tag though as he DID do something bad

Posted · Hidden by polar, February 11, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, February 11, 2015 - No reason given

She thinks she is gods gift to tf2.

Looks like God had Taco Bell last night. 

Shouldn't this be in another subforum?

Anything not related to other subforums goes here but this I feel fits better I'm tf2 economy. That's where most other threads about other trading services are.

On topic: yeah this is a perfect example of why steamrep has run its course. He paid back for a 3 year old minor offence. His punishment has been more than enough I feel, maybe leave a caution tag though as he DID do something bad

I don't know....

I've always questioned that policy of unmarking someone who pays you back AFTER the fact. The issue with that is the fact that he ran in the first place is a good indication that he's not reliable, and unlike IRL there isn't any true punishment (plus criminal records exist -- i.e. misdeeds don't just get erased overtime).

I don't know....

I've always questioned that policy of unmarking someone who pays you back AFTER the fact. The issue with that is the fact that he ran in the first place is a good indication that he's not reliable, and unlike IRL there isn't any true punishment (plus criminal records exist -- i.e. misdeeds don't just get erased overtime).

This is like getting life in jail because you received too much change from a local supermarket and didn't notice it.

This is like getting life in jail because you received too much change from a local supermarket and didn't notice it.

A SR mark is more akin to being forced to disclose any past felonies or misdemeanors when trying to apply for a credit card/get a job.

And if marks just expired, then one could scam thousands of dollars worth of stuff, get themselves hijacked (and all the stuff duped). Return the stuff, and then wait to be unmarked to profit.

A SR mark is more akin to being forced to disclose any past felonies or misdemeanors when trying to apply for a credit card/get a job.

And if marks just expired, then one could scam thousands of dollars worth of stuff, get themselves hijacked (and all the stuff duped). Return the stuff, and then wait to be unmarked to profit.

Previous reports/threads involving the user still show up afaik, and that type of behaviour should be easily identifiable.

Bob and d0 should buy out steamrep tbh. The only problem would be getting Helen and some other of her cronies to step down or hire new mods.

Something from Utsoob I can actually agree with

Hello guys,

Thanks for all the support, I personally would thank each and everyone of your for trying to help me but there too many to go around. So here is a big thank you for all of you.

Well as all of you know I did get Sr Tagged on my alt. Luckily I knew they would not respond to my Appeal ever since the first week i posted the first one.

Yes it is true that i made some, and closed some so i could get noticed. Finally, I got noticed. But it was the response I was expecting.

"Hello @ByB | Lemonâ„¢/L4D2,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
And please pay special note to the following point(s):
#4: Watch your appeal thread
#11: Only one appeal.
#12: Basic appeal procedure.
#13: Who can appeal.
#16: Time-frame of appeals
#20: Status of your appeal.

You where warned on your 3rd appeal to NOT make new appeals. You had already a open appeal. I've closed that one, and made this one the active one, effectively resetting you to the back of the line. "

Yeah I know, it sucks.

Ever Since I got marked I made 1 more account. Which would be this one.

Ever since I got noticed on backpack.tf/forums. I decided to expose myself.

Yes I might get banned from SteamRep for doing this but my only message to them would be:

Really? 4 keys = 4 years? I've seen worse, and a week later them simply getting unmarked. Now, Im not the only one that has been banned for quite some time. I have been digging through some appeals still in progress longer than mine. I've dug through there steams account, ive seen there hours played. Some still play, although there is a very few amount such as me. But then there are the unlucky ones that fall into the pressure causing there Appeal to haunt them and make them leave. Now tell me, if you were in my situation what would you do?

A) Keep Trying to Hide 

B) Keep making appeals to get noticed

C) Try talking to one of the neighbor communities such as Tf2Outpost

Trick Question. You cant do anything. I you simply try hiding, they will eventually find you instead of those people that have done worse.

If you keep making appeals, you will only be sent to "the back of the line".

If i try reaching a neighbor community, im only going to get banned in this account for having a scammer tag from 3.5 years ago in another account.

Now this might not seem like a than you letter but deep inside I thank all of the people that tried helping me. Including all of Backpack.tf. Thank You for trying.

I am currently still marked. Thank you  :ph34r:  :(  :) 

Archived