Free drawings n stuff

Birdy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mind his shyness, he has yet to embrace the beauty of nekos.

I'm sure the neko lover me wouldn't be like that.

*closing many tabs of neko girl pics*

Hey fab,

since you have seen my post, i will ask here if you can do the request.

Id ask you if you could make me a cartoonish soldier with muskelmannbraun federal casemaker, hornblower and the coldfront curbstompers. If you can, make him using a shotgun(panic attack best) for shooting tons of mvm robots and the using katana to slice the heads. His mood should be smiling And backgroung darkish

Sorry if it might be a little too hard to make, if u want you could simplify it.

I dont care if it takes much time. Id be very grateful.

Waiting your response.

Thanks !

Hey fab,

since you have seen my post, i will ask here if you can do the request.

Id ask you if you could make me a cartoonish soldier with muskelmannbraun federal casemaker, hornblower and the coldfront curbstompers. If you can, make him using a shotgun(panic attack best) for shooting tons of mvm robots and the using katana to slice the heads. His mood should be smiling And backgroung darkish

Sorry if it might be a little too hard to make, if u want you could simplify it.

I dont care if it takes much time. Id be very grateful.

Waiting your response.

Thanks !

It shouldnt be too hard to do. Just keep in mind I got a lot of previous requests to do and Im getting more from Deviant and I dont have a lot of time to draw because of school, exams etc.. So it could take a bit longer, more than a week Im pretty sure of that

It shouldnt be too hard to do. Just keep in mind I got a lot of previous requests to do and Im getting more from Deviant and I dont have a lot of time to draw because of school, exams etc.. So it could take a bit longer, more than a week Im pretty sure of that

Take all the time you need, your works great, no need to rush it!

oh yay you replied !! :lol:

like I said I dont care how long it takes. the longer the better said some philosophical guy I think.

thanks for doing this!  

waitin' for the pic

oh yay you replied !! :lol:

like I said I dont care how long it takes. the longer the better said some philosophical guy I think.

thanks for doing this!  

waitin' for the pic

Alrighty lol. I wish I had more free time to draw more often but ye, life. Im currently doing Charity's request cuz I actually got some free time yey  ^_^ Also ty for requesting c;

I've got a crazy request for you. 

Kallen as Jesushoovy with a Flareon on her shoulder. 

Reference: 

Kallen: If you just google Kallen, a million pictures will pop up. She's from a rather popular series.

Jesushoovy: Check out my Steam Profile, I've got a ton of Jesushoovy art on there. :> 

Flareon: Same as Kallen, Flareon's a popular pokemon. 

Thank you, tips will be involved. c:

Here's a rough sketch, I'll do the lineart and coloring tomorrow so ye have this until its done lol.

xphyS4X.png

Here's a rough sketch, I'll do the lineart and coloring tomorrow so ye have this until its done lol.

xphyS4X.png

It's not even particularly androgenous, with all the facial hair considered, nice concept art mayn

xphyS4X.png

I'm in love. I can't wait to see this colored, this is absolutely phenomenal.

I've got a crazy request for you. 

Kallen as Jesushoovy with a Flareon on her shoulder. 

Reference: 

Kallen: If you just google Kallen, a million pictures will pop up. She's from a rather popular series.

Jesushoovy: Check out my Steam Profile, I've got a ton of Jesushoovy art on there. :> 

Flareon: Same as Kallen, Flareon's a popular pokemon. 

Thank you, tips will be involved. c:

Here ya go c:

kallen_with_a_beard_by_general_fab-d8inh

i will loove you forever

can you do james may's head and shoulders from this pic? (dude on the right)

elib_5686351-e1358274809522.jpg

Bleh, the only thing I could do is just trace lineart over that pic... Im not really good with real faces, thats also why I skipped drawing wubises so I wont do this one... yet. Ill give them both a try when I do some other requests... Sry ;-; 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Class: Sniper

Team: Blu

Hat: Wet works painted pink as hell with cloud 9

Misc1: graybans pink as hell

Misc2: toowoomba tunic pink as hell

Weapon: Refer to Description.

Map: Refer to Description.

Day/Night: Refer to Description.

Brief description of what you want the character to be doing:

I would want him playing the saxaphone taunt if possible.

If not holding a sniper rifle with hot rod sheen. NO eye effect. Night/day/map doenst matter. whatever you think looks good

Class: Sniper

Team: Blu

Hat: Wet works painted pink as hell with cloud 9

Misc1: graybans pink as hell

Misc2: toowoomba tunic pink as hell

Weapon: Refer to Description.

Map: Refer to Description.

Day/Night: Refer to Description.

Brief description of what you want the character to be doing:

I would want him playing the saxaphone taunt if possible.

If not holding a sniper rifle with hot rod sheen. NO eye effect. Night/day/map doenst matter. whatever you think looks good

Don't copy-paste SFM requests into drawing requests, it's not the same.

Don't copy-paste SFM requests into drawing requests, it's not the same.

This topic is ded cause im a lazy fuck anyways so it doesnt really matter

This topic is ded cause im a lazy fuck anyways so it doesnt really matter

A lot of the time, when artists are finished with a thread, they will request for it to be locked until further notice. It prevents people from being disappointed and waiting on you, they can move on. That, or you can just say it like you did there.

Archived