Free drawings n stuff

Birdy

Hey guys Im back, but this time with digital drawings c: I got my graphics tablet a month ago n I've been drawing a lot.  Soo I thought I'd take free requests. I can draw ya Tf2 stuff or anything at all (except for nude stuff, ya pervs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Also leave all info in your post like: what ya want, headshot/full body/ half body etc (full and half body take longer), sketches, chibi, no color/color etc... Drawings wont be done under 1 hour unless its a sketch or maybe a headshot, it all depends on how hard it is for me so just be patient c: Heres some stuff I drew -- ALSO TIPS ARE WELCOME lel  :D

tiny_valentine_by_general_fab-d8gk779.pnthe_scout_by_general_fab-d8bqik8.pngbidwell_by_general_fab-d8grbt3.pngtreats_by_general_fab-d8ed97j.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draw gardevoir please

edit: Can she be standing in a field, with her arms up to her chin in a feminine pose? xD

by the way, the mikasa and typhlosion drawings are freaking awesome. 

edit number 2: there will be a tip if I really like it :3

I've got a crazy request for you. 

Kallen as Jesushoovy with a Flareon on her shoulder. 

Reference: 

Kallen: If you just google Kallen, a million pictures will pop up. She's from a rather popular series.

Jesushoovy: Check out my Steam Profile, I've got a ton of Jesushoovy art on there. :> 

Flareon: Same as Kallen, Flareon's a popular pokemon. 

Thank you, tips will be involved. c:

Chocola & Vanilla from the Nekopara series.

They can either be sleeping at a bed, or make a cute pose while the hearts are at the background.

<3

A Red Pyro with Point And Shoot, Apparition's Aspect and Trickster's Turnout Gear in a face shot. If it's possible, could you make him/her look happy somehow? Oh, and for a little extra specification, can you make it the size for an avatar (whatever size is best)?

Please and thanks :3

I don't know how this thing works!

Anyway, I found my family's old computer and was going to extract some files to their new computer, when I found some little paint drawings that I did when I was younger. I then thought to bring it to you so that you can make it look a bit better and bring a smile to my nostalgic face. :D. So far, simply placing the paint document on the browser did nothing, so I just attached it. Try to imitate it!

By the way...: My little brother drew the little PotatOS when I wasn't looking.

I don't know how this thing works!

Anyway, I found my family's old computer and was going to extract some files to their new computer, when I found some little paint drawings that I did when I was younger. I then thought to bring it to you so that you can make it look a bit better and bring a smile to my nostalgic face. :D. So far, simply placing the paint document on the browser did nothing, so I just attached it. Try to imitate it!

By the way...: My little brother drew potatoes on it. He even included a PotatOS :)

I don't like that "Power of Potatoes" thing, but just go with it! :)

Alfie's true ambitions were hidden all along. he really wants to take over the world with the power of potatoes.

Archived