Worst Pay To Win Game?

TheVenomWithin

Candy Crush, TF2. That's all I can think of.

Someone explain how TF2 is a p2p game. All you get from purchasing the game is that hat, larger bp, and the ability to trade. How does that give a paying player an advantage over someone else? Not to mention every weapon in the game is balanced, not to mention the cosmetics are optional. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone explain how TF2 is a p2p game. All you get from purchasing the game is that hat, larger bp, and the ability to trade. How does that give a paying player an advantage over someone else? Not to mention every weapon in the game is balanced, not to mention the cosmetics are optional. 

The golden pan. Everyone wants to be killed by it.

Not to mention cosmetics do fuck all

Buying the game doesn't mean you win, you have to get unusual hats. Hats=Skill. Then get golden frying pan, where people all line up for you to kill them with no resistance, They want to see if the legends are true...

Thats really it. Because valve make it a "balanced game" you have to pay thosands to win, are we seriously still talking about this?

Buying the game doesn't mean you win, you have to get unusual hats. Hats=Skill. Then get golden frying pan, where people all line up for you to kill them with no resistance, They want to see if the legends are true...

That statement is a pathetic argument.  Hats do NOT equal skill, I've met plenty of people with god tier unusuals and even a few golden pans, including myself who suck at the game. People do not "line up" like you think they do, you need to stop watching muselk or whoever the hell made a video on it. They only stop because he's a famous youtuber. And even if they do stop to see the pan, I don't see this being an advantage over the other players as they choose to get killed. It's not like you are forcing them to do something they don't want to do.

Buying the game doesn't mean you win, you have to get unusual hats. Hats=Skill. Then get golden frying pan, where people all line up for you to kill them with no resistance, 

Hahahahahahaha

Oh wow. I hope you wasn't serious.

That statement is a pathetic argument.  Hats do NOT equal skill, I've met plenty of people with god tier unusuals and even a few golden pans, including myself who suck at the game. People do not "line up" like you think they do, you need to stop watching muselk or whoever the hell made a video on it. They only stop because he's a famous youtuber. And even if they do stop to see the pan, I don't see this being an advantage over the other players as they choose to get killed. It's not like you are forcing them to do something they don't want to do.

>muselk

>famous

Don't make me laugh x3

>muselk

>famous

Don't make me laugh x3

Bit less than 200k subs is nothing to scoff at, especially if they are featuring only one game.

>muselk

>famous

Don't make me laugh x3

I know you like playing the edgy contrarian, but how is muselk not famous?

On topic: Maplestory ruined me.

APB:Reloaded. It wasn't p2w around 2 years back, then it started transitioning into p2w with the addition of each new "box".

Backpack.tf is pay2win. 

I know you like playing the edgy contrarian, but how is muselk not famous?

On topic: Maplestory ruined me.

The same way Pewdiepie is 'not famous'

Clarification: I do not watch Pewdiepie and could give little to no shits about what he does.

The same way Pewdiepie is 'not famous'

Clarification: I do not watch Pewdiepie and could give little to no shits about what he does.

Obvs not a bro (nothing against you I just think you're hip)

Facebook games(don't think anyone said that)

Angry Birds (the non generic ones)

You sir, are fighting a losing battle.

Archived