Worst Pay To Win Game?

TheVenomWithin

TF2. Cost thouands of dollars for a golden frying pan. Then people want you to kill them.

Then you delete it bevause you havent ever heard of a giftapult. 

TF2

.... Tf2 is not a fucking p2w game. It's one of, if not the best f2p game that gives solid benefits, but nothing broken to people that pay for the game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the worst I've had so far is Candy Crush, can't make it past level 70...

While Minecraft technically isn't a p2w game, some servers are. There's no conceivable way you could beat a donator with his Protection IV diamond armor without donating. Even if you manage to scrap up enough potions and resources to beat them, their donor friends suddenly get teleported in and pretty much jump you. Not to mention some of their perks make it amazingly easy to raid bases. You log out for the night and BAM! All that's left are some dirt blocks.

Kinda one of the reasons I stopped playing.

WarZ or whatever it's called these days. 

It's DayZ my friend

Worst pay to win game? Life

Candy Crush in a way

Edit: A potato beat me to it

Kinda one of the reasons I stopped playing.

There are quite some servers that don't include p2w, and even if you can't find one, make your own with friends or play single player. That's what I did/do

It's DayZ my friend

Worst pay to win game? Life

Candy Crush in a way

Edit: A potato beat me to it

DayZ =/= WarZ

Team Fortress 2

Only one i have played is Realm of the Mad God

realm of the mad god

since kabam bought it

welp bacondrinker ninja'd me

^

.... Tf2 is not a fucking p2w game. It's one of, if not the best f2p game that gives solid benefits, but nothing broken to people that pay for the game.

Whoosh.

RotMG: Played it, not really P2W, just heavily economy-based. All of the high-end gear can be obtained without paying a dime (although it's difficult if your internet isn't the best since it's a bullet hell game and you need a solid internet connection to dodge reliably).

Clash of Clans: I play this regularly, they make it a pain in the ass to do legit but it's not impossible, just takes a long time.

Plants vs Zombies 2: I play this a lot as well, yeah some of the plants having to be bought with money sucks but all of the levels so far have been doable without premium plants.

Minecraft servers: Don't know what servers you're going on but this has always been against their EULA (which they've recently started to actually enforce) so most likely all of the P2W servers are gone or have adapted in some way. But I agree before the EULA enforcement it was really fucking bad.

Planetside 2 maybe.

If only because the progression is so slow that buying weapons and credits directly is the best way to get the better items within a decent span of time.

Unless this has changed since I last played.

Pretty much any Nexon game.

I've played an exception to that, never spent a dime and made it to a level cap in a reasonable time.

Realm of the mad god? Maybe. But i have a decent char\pet with 0$ thrown in. I'll miss you, UGC codes.

Worst game? Probably Panzar or Warface(used to be decent imo, back in 2012). They both have a steam versions atm.

you probably haven't heard of it unless you were a xbox peasant, but happy wars.

£29.99 for 420 tickets, and it costs something like 8 tickets to open an item packet which is full of op items.

The game basically turns into a anti-stress game in which you kill cartoon people endlessly, for the price of £29.99

is gud deal

you probably haven't heard of it unless you were a xbox peasant, but happy wars.

£29.99 for 420 tickets, and it costs something like 8 tickets to open an item packet which is full of op items.

The game basically turns into a anti-stress game in which you kill cartoon people endlessly, for the price of £29.99

I played that game for such a long time on the xbox, just 2 months after from it's launch. I still play it but not as often anymore. I do agree that it is a P2W. You have to pay for the powerful upgrades on your stuff otherwise those, who did pay up, will destroy you in the battlefield with their powerful armor and swords.

Archived