Mac or PC?

Baloo

Mac or PC?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Mac or PC?

• PC
    • Mac
    • I don't know what I have
    • I have something so amazing that by telling you, I'd be breaking international law and you'd be shot onsite.

I really hate dumbasses that are all like "herpa derp dirp dare bofe tknikallee pee-seez wut u meen iz w1nd0wZ VS> 05X"... Seriously they should all commit mass-suicide.

• 3 weeks later...

You can always change the OS, on a PC. If you want a different OS on a Mac, you often end up sacrificing a lot of power to run a VM. Therefore, a lot of people who like Macs will run the Mac OS on a PC, so that they can modify the hardware to compensate.

Don't actually have to use any VM's to run Windows on Mac.

I use PC.

Mac isn't an ideal choice for me as I like using Microsoft Office on windows to do my assignments.

I've tried Mac, and I feel way too limited to work. Not much of freedom.

I use a Windows and Linux system, they are more reliable and powerful to run what I need. Plus I'm planning on spending $4,000+ on a PC.

Windows more reliable? holy crap. If you didn't know, I'm on a Mac. I've actually been using Macs for personal use for at least 5 years. Still stuck with a Windows laptop at the office, so I still know what Windows feels like...

uptime
16:32  up 63 days,  7:05, 8 users, load averages: 1.66 1.67 1.89

Yeah, looks like I last rebooted 2 months ago. How long can you keep windows up before things start to slow down?

I run windows 7 on a macbook.

im so ashamed.

Blasphemy.

I use PC.

Mac isn't an ideal choice for me as I like using Microsoft Office on windows to do my assignments.

Well here's something new for you: http://www.microsoft.com/canada/mac -- Microsoft Office has existed for Apple for many years.

I'd say, the only thing I really miss from Windows is Visio. I can't find any good alternative for osx. That's pretty much it, I think...

Windows more reliable? holy crap. If you didn't know, I'm on a Mac. I've actually been using Macs for personal use for at least 5 years. Still stuck with a Windows laptop at the office, so I still know what Windows feels like...

uptime
16:32  up 63 days,  7:05, 8 users, load averages: 1.66 1.67 1.89

Yeah, looks like I last rebooted 2 months ago. How long can you keep windows up before things start to slow down?

Blasphemy.

Well here's something new for you: http://www.microsoft.com/canada/mac -- Microsoft Office has existed for Apple for many years.

I'd say, the only thing I really miss from Windows is Visio. I can't find any good alternative for osx. That's pretty much it, I think...

Well I guess no one can argue against you! :P Best thing I've ever created on a computer was a paint scribble over a copy & pasted mountain range that I called speed art... :(

Yeah I know they existed long time ago. I just like the windows version better.

Office 2011 vs. Office 2010.... Because msft feels the need to offset the release of the two.... (or office 2013 vs. Office 2014-yet to come out.)

Archived