Deleted Gold Pan

Julia Gillard the Honest

Here's his video on it (beware massive repetition). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqQRYg2pOJA&feature=youtu.be To be honest, he sounds like a random, spoilt, raging teenager who's trying to waste his parents' money, particularly since his three-month-old Steam account has bought all of those keys from Mann Co. to then trade. ... He rather makes me want to give away some unusuals to strangers, for some reason.

You'll notice if you pause @ 1:22 this pan had a 7 day hold on it.

This leads me to believe this was one of the scammed/chargebacked pans, and the scammer put it on the SCM so this guy could pick it up.

Long story short, it certainly didn't cost this guy anywhere near $3k, so don't think he's THAT stupid.

He's also got that Scammed Gifted Cone I saw up for sale with a frostbite Gibus in his BP.

Yeah, definitely got dirty hands.

To be honest, he sounds like a random, spoilt, raging teenager who's trying to waste his parents' money, particularly since his three-month-old Steam account has bought all of those keys from Mann Co. to then trade. ... He rather makes me want to give away some unusuals to strangers, for some reason.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thisx100

Sure, he gave away stuff, and deleted a pan, but so what?

It's his fault for being a complete idiot. Don't martyr an idiot for being an idiot.

If he wants to waste his own money on this, then sure.

He's not a good trader, and as said above, he sounds spoilt as heck.  

Don't give him the attention.

(This feels like another case like the Burning Team Captain)

The 3k he wasted would've been better used on charity. What a child

That's worth a shit ton

exactly, thats what I dont get about people that do these things. they are just like lol its just a video game items but its worth money...and a lot of it. you dont look cool, to me you just look like an idiot throwing away money. He wants that attention though.

That was his golden opportunity for a one-line.

I've got to pan him for that, he could have gone with ANYTHING else.

But nope.

Fuck everythiiiiiing.

This is a lot like STAR_ (I may be wrong, but I'm quite sure I'm right) deleting several Aussie weapons "Just for the lulz" and several Unusuals and shit because he's loaded and doesn't have to worry about it, but his fangirls and fanboys back him up when people say "Fuck you, that could've gone to someone who would've put it to better use (Selling it, actually playing with it, but, more importantly, not deleting it!)."

It may "Just be a virtual item" but it's rare, extremely popular, and something that a lot of people strive for. And it's also worth a lot of $$$.

This is a lot like STAR_ (I may be wrong, but I'm quite sure I'm right) deleting several Aussie weapons "Just for the lulz" and several Unusuals and shit because he's loaded and doesn't have to worry about it, but his fangirls and fanboys back him up when people say "Fuck you, that could've gone to someone who would've put it to better use (Selling it, actually playing with it, but, more importantly, not deleting it!)."

It may "Just be a virtual item" but it's rare, extremely popular, and something that a lot of people strive for. And it's also worth a lot of $$$.

look, another person who believes he actually deletes them.

gather round, children.

look, another person who believes he actually deletes them.

gather round, children.

(I may be wrong, but I'm quite sure I'm right)

Archived