Deleted Gold Pan

Julia Gillard the Honest

This should be a new thing...

Reputation based on how many golden pans you have destroyed... would be quite fun 

or better yet....hats

Too lazy to check again, but last time I observed that a lot of his stuff was acquired yesterday, seemingly with even more keys that he also bought from Mann Co. yesterday. In before massive chargebacks to Valve from him or, better yet, his parents.

I actually like how everyone is hating on him On his profile comments. One guy even said that "African kids are starving" and that he's an "asshole for not putting that money to good use".

These ppl who wrote such comments should really use their brains. He's only deleting a virtual item given to him. They should probably tell that to the ppl who are spending thousands of dollars on a virtual game instead. Then again, it's ppl's right to spend on whatever they want to spend on.

tell me why the fuck everyones making such a big deal out of this? His item, he deleted it. what's the fuss about? Who cares if it's worth that much? He got it for free. Please stop making such a huge deal out of this.

So he deleted a Golden Frying Pan.  This isn't really much different than someone spycrabbing away thousands of items or overpaying a metric shit ton for an item.   It's their stuff, they can do with it as they please.   

Damnit wish I was around to see that one get posted. 

I was around, but I was logged out at the time for some reason. When I did log in I got a time out error, right before the last position was taken. Lucky me.

Archived