Pyrocide

25 members have voted

1. 1. Zimmerman vs Martin

• Guilty of Manslaughter
    • Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder
    • Not-Guilty
    • I don't care.

Wrong, it's worse than that.

Anyone who watched the court proceedings has the evidence, and understands there's an extremely high likelihood that Zimmerman is innocent.  But well, Al Sharptop and his goonies like being in denial

I didn't see much of it, I just watched the Rachel Jeantel stuff, which was pure gold.

I didn't see much of it, I just watched the Rachel Jeantel stuff, which was pure gold.

Creepy ass cracker.

That’s real retarded, sir

Why the fuck did it matter how many languages she spoke.

Piers said "fluently" but could she hold up an intelligent conversation, use correct pronunciation?

No, Piers is just as Larry called him, a left wing [douche] taking pity on those that are less fortunate and think the government should support them. If you have the will to change you can do whatever the hell you want.

The truth is, the prosecution failed to use their "star" witness properly, she was unprepared, untrained to speak in front of a jury, and was not slapped out of talking in Ebonics.

The defense ripped her apart highlighting her intelligence as a key star witness.

Am I the only one surprised by the fact that the court stuff was on tv? This isn't Saturday night live, this is serious law stuff. If they wouldn't air it the protests would be much smaller because 90% of the people can't be bothered to look beyond their tv/pc screen. Law suits are closed and private, so that only people who actually know stuff about the case are informed. I also disagree with jury, because trained, teached and schooled lawyers and judges will always know better than your redneck neighbour.

Archived