Resigning from Backpack.tf

Chief D

So today was my last day as a mod. I guess most of you didn't even notice me lately as I've been only doing the janitor's job, handling your reports and banning some of you :).

I'm going on a trip for 2 months with almost no access to the internet, so I guess real life has caught up with me and it's time for me to move on. It was great working with the staff here at backpack.tf, building this community almost from the launch of the pricing site. 

Well I'm not cleverpun or Vince, so I usually keep things short. All I wanted to say was that I had a great time, some tedious work but in the end you could always release your stress blaming things on Fiskie.

Thanks Brad, thanks Bucket, thanks Pudding, thanks Woifi, thanks Polar, thanks Clever, thanks Kaushu, thanks Fiskie, thanks Teeird, thanks Vincet, thanks Shen, and thank all of you guys who contribute to make this a bigger and better community every day.

You gave me five warning points once, but no hard feelings. :3

Have fun, good luck, see you if you come back.

2 months in a place without internet? I don't think such a place exists. So....joining ISIS (jk).

Good knowing you (at least virtually anyway).

Thank you Chief, you were one of the first people i met on backpack.tf so it was a good time having you around and i hope you have a wonderful time. 

:-:

2 months in a place without internet? I don't think such a place exists. So....joining ISIS (jk).

Good knowing you (at least virtually anyway).

You have no idea how shitty Peru can be :P

Anyway goodbye chief. 

You were the second mod to accept a suggestion of mine, and we had some pretty good talks in the past. I hope you stay around on the forums a bit more because you're a good person with some good humour. And pink floyd will always get a +1 for me, lovely song

Btw this is in the wrong subforum lol get reported. You've been a mod for nearly 2 years (on the forums) and still can't place a thread correctly

So today was my last day as a mod. I guess most of you didn't even notice me lately as I've been only doing the janitor's job, handling your reports and banning some of you :).

Tell me about it *grumble*

Btw this is in the wrong subforum lol get reported. You've been a mod for nearly 2 years (on the forums) and still can't place a thread correctly

pls report 

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into this site, even though we have never talked to one another before. Have a fun and safe trip and best of luck in the future!

I don't remember you accepting many suggestions, at least all that recently, but it sounds like you were a huge help behind the scenes. So thanks for all the hard work.  :lol:

Now that the testing is over, you will be, missed.

Archived