Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chief D

Resigning from Backpack.tf

Senpai Absol~

oh and at first I thought it was Brad pitt resigning xD

Prince Lowell

Thank you for all your mod activity. even though i have no clue exactly what you did, i am still appreciative of it.

Shpiro

I never did get you to marry me.

Mostly because neither of us wanted to, but still

sad to see you go chief, like bacondrinker before me, i have no idea what kinds of things you did outside of bans, but backpack.tf didn't turn out too badly. 

Au Revoir

Chimera

Thanks for all your hard work Chief. Take care mate, and enjoy your trip.

A Delicious Cashew

Sad to see you go Chief, you always did the work that none of us other mods wanted to do. All those reports add up and can take quite some time. Although we never really talked, it was nice having you on the mod team.

♛ AlphaOmega ♛

And a flight of Winged Kuriboh burst into the air, signalling the peace that the world had not asked, but was finally given.

RIP Chief D 

Duscoda

Goodbye Chief. You will be missed. I still have no idea why you removed my 2nd TC listing 6 months ago.

Bae Be

Never knew or talked to you but thanks for doing your best to help out the community. 

You will be missed. :'(

OverduePixels

I have been noticing you were more and more inactive as each day passes lately and it looks like it has come to an end. I can tell how hard it must have been handling all the tickets, I have always acknowledged your work. You have been handling most of the reports, thank you for your contribution and your time. Hope you enjoy your trip and make the best out of it. Good luck in your life man, wish you the very best!   ^_^

Charity

Thanks a bunch for keeping things in line. I've never had the chance to speak with you, but I hope these cliché and awfully repetitive "Goodbye" speeches from everyone made your stay as a mod at least a little bit more worthwhile to the very end. 

Farewell. 

Santa Heavy

First off I want to say thank you Chief.

Back when I first started becoming active here your sense of humor made this place a whole lot less serious. You did a lot of the work most mods didn't want to do as Kaushu said, and you were an outstanding mod in your prime. Frankly, this place won't be the same without you. Fair well Chief D, Shoe, Robin. You run away for the last time.

nKZTf7d.png