Any collectors out there?

Echo♥

Anyone here collect items, or a certain set of items?

Like for example I collect solider weapons, every quality that you can get through trading.
It's a fun experience and I love looking at what I've accomplished.

Have you ever wanted to collect stuff?

I've been thinking about getting every color hero's tail in unique form.

Just wondering.

Do you actually collect coins?

My GF's dad has an aluminum penny, says online it's worth a lot.

I just get whatever coin i find, lol

Never heard of aluminum pennies, the only ones I know are steel (WWII) and copper/zinc (now)

Trying to collect V. Tyroleans of every kind, goin' insanely slow :D

If you're getting PAINTED ones, here's a tip.

Pink as hell cost a key on bp, but you can get it for $1.99 on the mann co store :))

Dixies (Uncraftables, Gifted one from 2011, The one I found 2 years ago, Spellbound (1:1), Bliz Storm, Searing and Overclocked)

Vintage/Genuine weapons and cosmetics (only Vintage for cosmetics, Genuine for those that look good)

Summer Appetizer Cosmetics (Breakneck Baggies, Cloud Crasher, MAIR Mask, Dark Age Defender, Tyurtlenek, Pocket Pyro, Powdered Practitioner, Well-Rounded Rifleman, Pom-Pommed Provocateur, Brotherhood of Arms)

Collector's Strange Weapons (Melter and Phlog woo)

I thought that was for irl collections :o this thread sounds more like tf2 collecting

Then this thread should be in "Team Fortress 2 Discussions" subforum and not in "General Discussion"

VRH's (burning, sunbeams, harvest, cauldren bubbles and planets so far. Looking to expand shortly :D), collectors engineer weps (festive wrangler is still needed but all crafted by me) strange engineer cosmetics and craft #91 items. also starting to craft a whole page of awps. 50 awps all crafted by me. Woo?

My husband and I collect 1 of everything. We have every, paint, strange, festive, strange festive, genuine, vintage, haunted, crate, key, map part, collectors weapons and Australiums. Anything that is NOT support granted. Thus, we do not have vintage scrap metal or things like that.

Up until the EOTL items till today that is.....we wait a couple months to get the new stuff half price when they all drop in prices.  =)

Our collection resides on his backpack  http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197963950038

My husband and I collect 1 of everything. We have every, paint, strange, festive, strange festive, genuine, vintage, haunted, crate, key, map part, collectors weapons and Australiums. Anything that is NOT support granted. Thus, we do not have vintage scrap metal or things like that.

Up until the EOTL items till today that is.....we wait a couple months to get the new stuff half price when they all drop in prices.  =)

Our collection resides on his backpack  http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197963950038

impossibru! This is the internet!

Dixies (Uncraftables, Gifted one from 2011, The one I found 2 years ago, Spellbound (1:1), Bliz Storm, Searing and Overclocked)

Vintage/Genuine weapons and cosmetics (only Vintage for cosmetics, Genuine for those that look good)

Summer Appetizer Cosmetics (Breakneck Baggies, Cloud Crasher, MAIR Mask, Dark Age Defender, Tyurtlenek, Pocket Pyro, Powdered Practitioner, Well-Rounded Rifleman, Pom-Pommed Provocateur, Brotherhood of Arms)

Collector's Strange Weapons (Melter and Phlog woo)

I love that Spellbound Dixie btw, nice buy.

I only collect the best hat that have ever existed. Past, present and future in all the discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

~>S T O U T   S H A K O ! <~

I collect Lowcraft Capo's Cappers, Capo's Cappers crafted by friends, and  some unusual ones. 

As of now, I have: 

- 25 Lowcraft Capo's Cappers

- 34 Cappers crafted by friends

- 2 Summer Appetizer Cappers

- A Sunbeams Capo's Capper

- The 1 of 1 Collector's Capo's Capper crafted by myself. 

The collector's life is a good one. 

I collect Lowcraft Capo's Cappers, Capo's Cappers crafted by friends, and  some unusual ones. 

As of now, I have: 

- 25 Lowcraft Capo's Cappers

- 34 Cappers crafted by friends

- 2 Summer Appetizer Cappers

- A Sunbeams Capo's Capper

- The 1 of 1 Collector's Capo's Capper crafted by myself. 

The collector's life is a good one. 

And 0 Summer Dixies exist

;-;

Archived