Any collectors out there?

Echo♥

My husband and I collect 1 of everything. We have every, paint, strange, festive, strange festive, genuine, vintage, haunted, crate, key, map part, collectors weapons and Australiums. Anything that is NOT support granted. Thus, we do not have vintage scrap metal or things like that.

Up until the EOTL items till today that is.....we wait a couple months to get the new stuff half price when they all drop in prices.  =)

Our collection resides on his backpack  http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197963950038

I see the bp is rather full. Will you still be continuing the collection, but perhaps rolling some over to your bp? :P

I'm actually pretty far on my soldier weapon collection.
All I need is both Gold Botkillers and I'll have every botkiller soldier item.

I collect a few things:

Clan Prides with My Little Pony Decals - No real reason here, I just started getting lots of Clan Prides and Decal Tools so I made use of them in a way to amuse me, and my collection's since blossomed.

Vintage Scotsman Stove Pipes - I want to eventually have one in every color. I haven't added one in a while though.

Unusual Robo-hats with Gen 1 effects - I sort of fell into this one. They're rare, but in low value and low demand, making for some good collecting. I've only got 5 of them so far, but three of those five are 1:1 hats, so that's nice.

Other than that, I try to have one of every cosmetic and weapon (excluding reskins). That way I have plenty of options if I ever feel like changing my loadout. It's nowhere near complete, but I'm satisfied with my choices.

I collect keys and key gifts. I used to collect crates, but the common drops for those were so plentiful earlier on, it got annoying really fast, and made the bulk of my backpack unusable. :P

Archived