What's the Easiest boss you ever fought in a game? (In your opinion)

Dat one guy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easiest, not sure how to compare some games to others but here is a recent one I had.

Random_Uruk_Warlord01 in Shadows Of Mordor.

Started a boss encounter over the weekend, and a caragor(pic of) shows up right as the cut scene ends.  The boss is scared of caragors and just run off and doesn't fight at all.  I chase him down and lopped his head off.

Great game if you like killing Orcs and Uruks for hours.

Majora's Mask/Majora's Incarnation/ Majora's wrath. He's pretty easy to beat all around, but you have to be really distracted if he even lays a hit on you with the Fierce Deity Mask on.

Worst thing is he's the final boss and the game is practically named after him. I beat him in about 20-25 seconds of entering his room.

He's also tied with Goht in the Goron section since all you have to do is chase him down, and again, you have to be distracted to an extreme to have him land a hit.

roshan

ez ez

Not ez when your team doesn't see the need to put a ward above the pit when you are Ursa and the enemy team is trying to shut you down ;_;

• 2 months later...

majaros mask was too easy? heres a idea      

DONT USE THE FEIRCE DIETYS MASK

its optional if you think it makes the fight too easy (which it does) then dont use it

• 2 weeks later...

BUNK3R or Hyperius in Borderlands 2

Zero2Op4me

I find Pete to be a joke compared to Hyperius, as Hyperius can actually kill you. 

The gravedig is fierce 

Jack at the end of borderlands 2. I two shot him with a rocket launcher within five seconds my first playthrough.

Jack wasn't even the boss tho, it was the Warrior, who took me like an hour of camping a spot and wasting all my ammo to kill

Jack was weakened beforehand, and you just finished him off because he was shielded while the Warrior was dealing with you

The Goldfish guy from Earthworm Jim. And people who know what I mean are my kind of people.

Other than that... Easiest compared to point in the game, I'd probably say Gnasty Gnorc from the original spyro. The PLATFORMING involved is hard, but the boss is a pushover :3

and you claim to be 19? yeah right.

All of the bosses in WoW dungeons

Captain Cookie...

I'd have to say that Goldfish thing from Earthworm Jim.

Any of the gym leaders in platinum. Maybe even one of the Elite Four, but I don't want sound like I'm bragging.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinwheel from Dark Souls. I may be overboard with +15 Great Scythe but come on... it shouldn't take a couple swipes to kill you, little fella!

Archived