What's the Easiest boss you ever fought in a game? (In your opinion)

Dat one guy

Gym Leader Wallace from Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

It might have been because i had two types that were super effective against him, but I had a harder time with Winona than I did with him. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Goldfish guy from Earthworm Jim. And people who know what I mean are my kind of people.

Other than that... Easiest compared to point in the game, I'd probably say Gnasty Gnorc from the original spyro. The PLATFORMING involved is hard, but the boss is a pushover :3

I usually struggle with boss fights, but I think the easiest boss I've fought was the first one in Dark Souls 1, the big blue guy. I can't remember his name, Wind O. Slive? Something like that.

The Goldfish guy from Earthworm Jim. And people who know what I mean are my kind of people.

Other than that... Easiest compared to point in the game, I'd probably say Gnasty Gnorc from the original spyro. The PLATFORMING involved is hard, but the boss is a pushover :3

Most bosses from that game (spyro) were pretty damn easy in my opinion. That's actually my first game for console ever.

Most bosses from that game (spyro) were pretty damn easy in my opinion. That's actually my first game for console ever.

It is my all-time favourite game, and only like 30% of that is nostalgia. It's PERFECT.

I dunno, Dr. Shemp always gave me SOME trouble :P

They really stepped up the bosses for the sequels though, especially in Year of the Dragon, so they can be excused, I suppose :3

Archived