P.E.T.A. Discussion

Dat one guy

That's ARM, a lesser known group made by people from a lesser threat (they trash a place but don't harm humans) while ARM will harm to save something like a sick dog

Though I don't think any deaths were under their name

Werid, I thought there was a group that they killed People to save Animals

Fuck them.

Tried to ruin minecraft, pokemon, Far Cry and hundreds of more games

No one cares about their cause anymore or environmentalists

Like, they offered people of Detroit free water if they turned vegan.

Like, they offered people of Detroit free water if they turned vegan.

They even tried changing the name of Hamburg to Vegieburg

What is your opinion on P.E.T.A.?-----> ( "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals")

People Eating Tasty Animals sounds much better

People Eating Tasty Animals sounds much better

Somebody should start a restaurant with that name and put it right across the street from PETA headquarters or something.

Somebody should start a restaurant with that name and put it right across the street from PETA headquarters or something.

I r8 8/8 twas f8

Yeah only problem is that we don't know where they're based at

These are the people who said Mario's Tanooki Suit in Super Mario 3D Land 'promoting the wearing of fur', right?

Because dressing like a raccoon and wearing the carcass of one are OBVIOUSLY the same thing.

PETA fall comfortably into the bracket of trying to achieve everything and in the process achieving nothing.

Though normally that bracket doesn't have the by-effect of making people look like idiots.

I'm just waiting for them to comment on Duck Hunt Duo's inclusion in Sm4sh.

These are the people who said Mario's Tanooki Suit in Super Mario 3D Land 'promoting the wearing of fur', right?

Because dressing like a raccoon and wearing the carcass of one are OBVIOUSLY the same thing.

to hell with halloween and furries everywhere !

Animals are mistreated in undustrial breeding, that's a fact.

Humans eat (or not, but most I think) meat, fish or any animal products, but they should care how the animals are treated.

I have seen documentaries (Arte made some interesting) dealing with the subject, this is really shocking.

I don't say Wild life can't be cruel, but I think most of industrial breeding 'farms' is by far the worse.

Personnally I try to always buy organic food or animal products that are produced in fair and healthy conditions.

That's not only a question of morality, that's also a question of health as well. Well-treated animals give better products.

Try to buy organic food or so, and if you can't afford them, try to restrict or avoid industrial processed food.

-snip-

Yeah, that's great and all, but really not what we're addressing here.

If PETA actually addressed some of those issues you bring up, maybe I'd be able to take them seriously.

Instead they feel the need to rag incessantly on children's games and not do much else.

If PETA actually addressed some of those issues you bring up, maybe I'd be able to take them seriously.

Instead they feel the need to rag incessantly on children's games and not do much else.

From what I understand, PETA is targeting games as a majority of people, especially children play them.

They've also made some comics named "Your mum kills animals" and "Your dad kills animals"

To be honest, I think PETA are just targeting children

I am not taking part for them as I never heard about them before, but I highlight where I think the problem is. ;)

From what I understand, PETA is targeting games as a majority of people, especially children play them.

They've also made some comics named "Your mum kills animals" and "Your dad kills animals"

To be honest, I think PETA are just targeting children

There is a reason during war time peeps focus on children more than normal. Look at Hitlers youth.

Archived