P.E.T.A. Discussion

Dat one guy

Fuck them.

Tried to ruin minecraft, pokemon, Far Cry and hundreds of more games

No one cares about their cause anymore or environmentalists

Fuck them.

Tried to ruin minecraft, pokemon, Far Cry and hundreds of more games

No one cares about their cause anymore or environmentalists

God forbid people blame violence on video games... *cough* Gun control *cough* ... Oops, that's for another thread, I guess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not saying I'm with PETA either, though. Organizations like them just give me a good laugh whenever they try to be serious.

PETA is just like Westboro Baptist and "feminazis" in that everyone hates them and the sheer mentioning of them stirs up a mixture of hatred of their deeds and tiredness of them being mentioned for the hundredth time.

Also it's extremely clear that the above mentioned groups want to be infamous. Infamy is only a negative form of fame, and fame is still fame.

PETA is just further demonstration of what happens when bad people and crazy people hide behind what should be a good cause.  They proceed to fuck it all up and take it way too far, but yet continue to receive support in spite of their fuckery.

I like animals but I don't like them. (implying they are animals c:)

no seriously how is that possible to be that dumb, like how the hell games are killing animals

Some people just don't have common sense I guess.

I would like to kill a chicken in front of them

I would kill a whale then eat it in front of them, or send a video of me doing it.

But that's more Sea Shepard

haven't they like killed people over the animals? lol

That's ARM, a lesser known group made by people from a lesser threat (they trash a place but don't harm humans) while ARM will harm to save something like a sick dog

Though I don't think any deaths were under their name

Archived