Buds on the classifieds

Reimagine

Hi,

I was just wondering, don't you think the classifieds have a huge influence on buds pricing? I mean, when you see a whole page of buds 1 key under the bp.tf price, that's like "oh god it's going down quickly, I'll quickly sells mine too below that price".

Thing is, there like 3-4 persons selling at that price, but they're putting all their buds to sale. Which have the aforementioned effect.

Why don't bp.tf put a limit on the numbers of the same currency item you can put on trade?

Sorry if it looks stupid to you,

Reimagine.

I don't really get these threads. Yes, 3-4 people can make a difference with a large supply, but this is how a free market works. SCM is exactly the same as classifieds, yet I don't see anyone complaining about people putting 5-10 buds on the front page.

No sense at all. Go be stupid somewhere else

Rude kid. Be constructive if there's any reason for my remark to make no sense.

People have been having no trouble selling for 15, 16 and sometimes even 17 keys.

Yes, yesterday. I'm speaking about today and, in fact, the last two months.

same goes for keys. it completely hides those people who have only 1 bud, aloso there are also the automated bots who put like 10 on classifieds I think thats like spam and i never do it even if I was selling 100 keys 

Archived