The Spirit of Giving (Experiment)

Best faggot NA kappa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since starting the game several years ago I've always been dying for a Big Kill for my Spy. Can be any old Big Kill (killstreak not important). <3

So I guess that. OH! And some update on Half Life 3 from Gaben. xD 

digit divulger's collector's chem set, but i know people don't like me enough to do that, so... a ground control/ scotch saver strangifier would be nice.

• Administrators

Csgo game as a gift. Had the golden chance to snatch it via trading gems for items (Valve gave it to them for free) but failed, oh well.

As I said... Counter Strike:Global Offensive game :P

For christmas i would be very thankfull if anyone would gift me an earbud or a key or two (For christmas, this could be from anyone, even my dad, mom, cousin... EVERYONE) Otherwise i would take anything but normal weapons since they are not hard to get (Except for the reskins (Pan, wanga prick, AWP and so on))  :) If this happens... I don't even know (My head would explode), it would just be so amazing!

By the way thank you all for being here for keeping up the good tone, i like what this post has done for others (Not this comment but the post) and i think this should be a yearly event  :) (An unusual is on my list (Again... ANYONE) but i can't imagine -> anyone <- donating a such huge thing for silly little me. (This is not sarcasm or something to get you emotional if anyone though it were, i do not have low selfesteem either. Anything else you could critisise (Critisize/critizise/critizize?))

Merry christmas to everyone, i hope that you will have a good 2015, i sure will (I hope so at least). May god be with you (I'm a cristian if anyone were wondering and i do not ever request anything from anyone, idc if my parents give me anything for christmas. Unlike others (No, not anyone here but just people in general)) <3<3<3

For christmas i would be very thankfull if anyone would gift me an earbud or a key or two :) If this happens... I don't even know, it would just be so amazing! Thank you all for being here and thanks to all of those who give gifts to others :)

first post, asks for an earbud.

10/10

And for me:

Forum likes, a strange eyelander or a strange black box. Too lazy to get back in to trading but I found myself playing tf2 more and more again lately.

Oh and my deerest wish is an item signed in some way by you that relates to you if you're a frequenter such as my baloo gifted bear necessities.

None should be truly expensive and I'll find one of the older posts to give shit to

For christmas i would be very thankfull if anyone would gift me an earbud or a key or two :) If this happens... I don't even know, it would just be so amazing! Thank you all for being here and thanks to all of those who give gifts to others :) (An unusual is on my list but i can't imagina anyone donating a such huge thing for silly little me)

Merry christmas to everyone. <3<3<3

-_- So an earbud is nothing, but unusuals. Woah...

*Facepalm* Ignorant, negative (words)... I said ''It would be so amazing'' and considering the other wishes.... yeah... Why you gotta be so negative??? Do you want me to do anything? ANYTHING? Tell me, i wont cry over a little critizism (critisism?).

first post, asks for an earbud.

10/10

And for me:

Forum likes, a strange eyelander or a strange black box. Too lazy to get back in to trading but I found myself playing tf2 more and more again lately.

Oh and my deerest wish is an item signed in some way by you that relates to you if you're a frequenter such as my baloo gifted bear necessities.

None should be truly expensive and I'll find one of the older posts to give shit to

Should i post more than one? Wasn't that against the rules???... BTW i will edit it so even negative people will understand.

love & chocolate

I sound like a loner

1351013001-0.jpg all of thatChocolate.jpgChocolateBodyScrub1.jpg

two times chocolate and chocolate + love (sfw)

*Facepalm* Ignorant, negative (words)... I said ''It would be so amazing'' and considering the other wishes.... yeah... Why you gotta be so negative??? Do you want me to do anything? ANYTHING? Tell me, i wont cry over a little critizism (critisism?).

Should i post more than one? Wasn't that against the rules???... BTW i will edit it so even negative people will understand.

multiquote/editing.

Well it just seems a bit greedy to come here for the first time and ask for an earbud immediately. There were no rules per se, but it is more of a social rule. You don't just walk into some place and ask for free stuff. Oh and don't post on this thread more than once, but there are many many threads on these great forums

Oh and criticise, not criticize.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, December 13, 2014 - requested
Hidden by cleverpun, December 13, 2014 - requested

multiquote/editing.

Well it just seems a bit greedy to come here for the first time and ask for an earbud immediately. There were no rules per se, but it is more of a social rule. You don't just walk into some place and ask for free stuff. Oh and don't post on this thread more than once, but there are many many threads on these great forums

Oh and criticise, not criticize.

Edit: reported myself for doubleposting

multiquote/editing.

Oh and criticise

i guess, thanks for answering me. I am not the type of person who is greedy. Actually never. I can't stand the gift part of christmas because i dont want anyone to spend their money on me. Also i hate when people are at a party or family-something and they just eat all the cake. But i never show them nor tell them :) Now i sound like a greedy lying, grumpy old man, right?

Archived