The Spirit of Giving (Experiment)

Best faggot NA kappa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Spirit of Giving, a short story by Angelmander.

It was a cold, snowy night at the north pole, as it always was. Santa lay prone on his bed in his cabin. He ran a fever, and a cold sweat covered his body.
"Santa," a small elf said, bounding into the room, "If you can't get out of bed, how are we going to deliver the presents tonight?" The elves were of course very worried about Santa, he was like a father to them.
"We may have to skip this one, I'm afraid." The elf lowered his head gravely.
"What about all of the children? The presents we made this year? What do we do, Santa?"

"We have to hope that the people of the world can take my place. They must come together and share the Spirit of Giving."
"How can we count on them to do that?"
"We can't. But I know that deep down inside, they all have it in them to be generous."

"But Santa, how will they know that you're not bringing presents this year?"
"That's the magic of Christmas." And so Santa closed his eyes, and fell into a deep slumber.

All across the world, kids slept. Adults scrambled to gather presents for their young ones. Stores sold out, unlucky parents turned to their garages, their attics. They gathered whatever supplies they could gather, and fashioned presents out of even the most useless supplies. 

Santa awoke the next morning, and saw that the world had managed to keep Christmas alive without him. With a smile, he faded away. Never again would Santa bring the youth of the world joy. And the whole world learned a valuable lesson about the Spirit of Giving.

This story sucks, pls no h8

The Spirit of Giving, a short story by Angelmander.

It was a cold, snowy night at the north pole, as it always was. Santa lay prone on his bed in his cabin. He ran a fever, and a cold sweat covered his body.

"Santa," a small elf said, bounding into the room, "If you can't get out of bed, how are we going to deliver the presents tonight?" The elves were of course very worried about Santa, he was like a father to them.

"We may have to skip this one, I'm afraid." The elf lowered his head gravely.

"What about all of the children? The presents we made this year? What do we do, Santa?"

"We have to hope that the people of the world can take my place. They must come together and share the Spirit of Giving."

"How can we count on them to do that?"

"We can't. But I know that deep down inside, they all have it in them to be generous."

"But Santa, how will they know that you're not bringing presents this year?"

"That's the magic of Christmas." And so Santa closed his eyes, and fell into a deep slumber.

All across the world, kids slept. Adults scrambled to gather presents for their young ones. Stores sold out, unlucky parents turned to their garages, their attics. They gathered whatever supplies they could gather, and fashioned presents out of even the most useless supplies. 

Santa awoke the next morning, and saw that the world had managed to keep Christmas alive without him. With a smile, he faded away. Never again would Santa bring the youth of the world joy. And the whole world learned a valuable lesson about the Spirit of Giving.

This story sucks, pls no h8

No h8 m8, I just apprci8 the story m8 <3

Wubsies' Present: FT AK47 Redline
Corgi's Present: P250 Undertow
Ernie The Penguin's Present: FT Glock Water Elemental
Deku's Present: FT StatTrak AUG Torque
Tried persuading Tor to accept my AK47 Redline
Also gave presents to LTYGUY (1 TF2 key) and ImFromUpTown (a P250 Skin)

As you can see, I send CSGO gifts to various people who I think will appreciate it.

Let me tell you why I do this #666postsbreaker #667posts #sorrycyan
I have to tell you something, item value does not matter to me. I love to give you a FT M4A4 Cyrex but I'm not able to afford it.
I love to make you people smile, your reactions excites and please me. Doing this make my day or should I say, make my life worthwhile. I'm not a selfish person, I'm generous. I may not be very rich like Bob but my generosity pays it. I've put a lot of thoughts into these presents. I have to pull myself together when I gave Wubsies my Redline (it was really dear to me)

So am I still gonna do this? Maybe. First person I'm thinking of gifting to is Chocolate. I feel bad for what I've done (my childish behavior), doesn't matter if she's richer than me. Just want her to forgive me. That's all I wanna see

This is my feedback on this experiment, it's quite fun. Most of the people i met didn't expected a free weapon skin or so.

If you want to repay me which is highly optional. A key (CSGO or TF2) will make my day and bring a grin to my face

Wubsies' Present: FT AK47 Redline

Corgi's Present: P250 Undertow

Ernie The Penguin's Present: FT Glock Water Elemental

Deku's Present: FT StatTrak AUG Torque

Tried persuading Tor to accept my AK47 Redline

Also gave presents to LTYGUY (1 TF2 key) and ImFromUpTown (a P250 Skin)

As you can see, I send CSGO gifts to various people who I think will appreciate it.

Let me tell you why I do this #666postsbreaker #667posts #sorrycyan

I have to tell you something, item value does not matter to me. I love to give you a FT M4A4 Cyrex but I'm not able to afford it.

I love to make you people smile, your reactions please me. Doing this make my day or should I say, make my life worthwhile. I'm not a selfish person, I'm generous. I may not be very rich like Bob but my generosity pays it. I've put a lot of thoughts into these presents. I have to pull myself together when I gave Wubsies my Redline (it was really dear to me)

So am I still gonna do this? Maybe. First person I'm thinking of gifting to is Chocolate. I feel bad for what I've done (my childish behavior), doesn't matter if she's richer than me. Just want her to forgive me. That's all I wanna see

<3

rip

I don't hold a serious grudge against you for anything, rather I don't really appreciate mindless spam that doesn't really mean anything where it's unnecessary.

Everything's cool.  ^_^

rip

I don't hold a serious grudge against you for anything, rather I don't really appreciate mindless spam that doesn't really mean anything where it's unnecessary.

Everything's cool.  ^_^

I am relieved when i hear this.

I... I'd like more friends. :3

Gotcha, buddy. Now accept my friend request !!1

I would like... an AK-47 Black Laminate of any quality :3 

EDIT: Why are lots of people from here offline ;-; I need to gift stuff

EDIT2: One down! More to soon go

a strange woodsman and/or someone to play l4d2 with would be nice

happy holidays to blaqkaudio, who is a cool guy and a real human bean

Maybe I can play with you L4D2

Gotcha, buddy. Now accept my friend request !!1

I would like... an AK-47 Black Laminate of any quality :3 

EDIT: Why are lots of people from here offline ;-; I need to gift stuff

EDIT2: One down! More to soon go

You will be granted (if time doesn't stop me)

I'd love to have a P90 | Asiimov Exterior: Battle-Scarred  :wub: 

Or an earbud.  :) 

You would be surprised but not a bud

Some festive trees crafted by you guys  ;-;

do they have to have craft #

becus i don't wanna craft

also pls trees are not ur babies

Archived