What Over-Ear Heaphones should i get?

AwesomeMcCoolName

Eh, I think he mentioned that he was considering buying the ATH-M50s, which are a direct upgrade from those.

yes i did, ended up with the ue6000s though.

yes i did, ended up with the ue6000s though.

Why did you pick those over the M50s? Not criticizing, I'm interesting in eventually buying some nice headphones, too

Why did you pick those over the M50s? Not criticizing, I'm interesting in eventually buying some nice headphones, too

ue6000s fold up to be more compact than the m50s and i tried out the ue6000s and they sounded and felt great, so never actually tried the m50s.

ue6000s fold up to be more compact than the m50s and i tried out the ue6000s and they sounded and felt great, so never actually tried the m50s.

Hmm. I read that the UE6000's bass is really boosted, which is kind of a negative for me. If I wanted decent quality sound with ridiculous bass, I would buy Beats. (actually I wouldn't, I know the UE6000's are more clear, still flatter, etc, better value, but you get my point). If I got over ear heaedphones, they would be for mostly gaming, rarely music, but normally gaming headsets are too expensive for the quality of the sound, and since I don't really use voice chat, I think that regular music/movie headphones would be a better choice. M50's seem like a good idea for me, I don't really care about portability :P

Hmm. I read that the UE6000's bass is really boosted, which is kind of a negative for me. If I wanted decent quality sound with ridiculous bass, I would buy Beats. (actually I wouldn't, I know the UE6000's are more clear, still flatter, etc, better value, but you get my point). If I got over ear heaedphones, they would be for mostly gaming, rarely music, but normally gaming headsets are too expensive for the quality of the sound, and since I don't really use voice chat, I think that regular music/movie headphones would be a better choice. M50's seem like a good idea for me, I don't really care about portability :P

m50s are also cheaper, also i like headphones to be a bit bass heavy.

Archived