Binding of Isaac circle jerk

Hatrix

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, because thats how i died while i was playing as The Lost ;_;

IT HAPPENS SO FUCKING MUCH I AM GLAD I AM NOT ALONE HOLY SHIT RED POOP 2 OP

I wish they were a different hue, like perhaps the red poop could be lighter.

Actually, I thought Solar System was one of the easier challenges, and one of the first ones I beat. You just have to be really patient and careful when aiming your familiars.

It frustrates me, but I actually find it to be one of the more fun challenges. It's so different.

And, FYI, finding a 1 or 6 Dice Room won't do shit, because it doesn't reroll the blindfold that removes your shooting ability. In fact, it probably makes it impossible to win.

Yep. "Blindfold" is not an item, it's a condition, therefore cannot be removed.

I don't care about the blindfold, just give me flight and shooting familiars. Never gotten them in my solar runs =\

You already get flight at the start of the challenge.

You already get flight at the start of the challenge.

Right, I forgot. I should play the game instead of watching streams =\

But the lack of shooting familiars makes it really hard during the heart's fight.

Fuck you, now I have to find out what it is.

stahp my curiosity

You will need the D6 and good RNG to make it happen as it was intended but even without the dice it's still ridiculous.

I think I'll be able to post a link to recorded stream of this run.

You will need the D6 and good RNG to make it happen as it was intended but even without the dice it's still ridiculous.

I think I'll be able to post a link to recorded stream of this run.

Playing as Judas, coal + antigravity tears + cupid's arrow + book of belial + cancer = holy shit balls fuck you you're dead.

Made it to Isaac in Cathedral, he killed me. Still a good run.

Playing as Judas, coal + antigravity tears + cupid's arrow + book of belial + cancer = holy shit balls fuck you you're dead.

Made it to Isaac in Cathedral, he killed me. Still a good run.

It was supposed to be Guppy Isaac with the Pact, Mark, Cricket's Head, Polyphemus, Ludovico, Death's Touch, much more DMG ups and other stuff. One shots everything on the half of the screen.

As I said, I think I'll be able to post a video link.

It was supposed to be Guppy Isaac with the Pact, Mark, Cricket's Head, Polyphemus, Ludovico, Death's Touch, much more DMG ups and other stuff. One shots everything on the half of the screen.

As I said, I think I'll be able to post a video link.

I typed in the exact code. First treasure room had Pinking Shears.

Turns out you can play local co-op online with teamviewer. If anyone wants to try, let me know. I can host.

IIRC TV is a tool for remote PC control? If yes, then it seems logical. Why didn't I think of it, lol.

So in case you haven't heard, Update 1.03 was pushed out yesterday, balancing a few items and fixing various nerfs. The key points of the update are:

• Krampus' Head now has a 6 room charge, instead of charging every 3 rooms.
  • The Dark Bum now has a chance to drop Spiders (both friendly and enemy) instead of Soul/Sin Hearts, but it's a very low chance. The rate of Red:Soul Hearts still remains at 1.5:1.
  • L'il Brimstone is now a 2 HP deal in the Devil Room.
  • Some item synergies have been fixed, such as Gemini + BFFs and Chocolate Milk + Technology 2.
  • External modifications to the game now cause a message, [MODDED], to appear on the title screen, next to the Version Number. This also causes Steam achievements to be disabled until the mods are removed.

Plus some other shit I can't be bothered with. What do you guys think of these changes? I'm actually okay with the nerf to Krampus' Head, because I felt I was using it too often as a crutch to beat rooms. I feel like a 4 room recharge would have been more fair, though. Now the item is fairly useless unless you're specifically keeping it as a way to one-shot bosses, and even then it could feel like a waste. Also, the [MODDED] hotfix is kinda lame, since it extends to stuff that you wouldn't even consider cheating, like item images and descriptions. You might as well ask the community to use SAM to get all the achievements instead.

Dark mater is a must have on most of my runs, unless I run into some op items. 

It just seems to win me runs even without op stuff. (brimstone, mom's knife, polyphemous, etc.)

Ye, 3-room Krampus was a bit OP. But 6-room Krampus is kinda useless.

Like, a lot.

Six room recharge, it's like Poop would be more useful. Least you can poop every room.

I'm not waiting six rooms to do that, where one big fuckup in the Womb could kill me.

Only reasonable time to take Krampus's Head now is if you have items that help recharge rate.

Still, It is an incredibly Easy item to find as you can see it in half your runs if you go to deal with the devil rooms

Its basically a Much better version of Necronomicon except you have to control it but It can clear most rooms with ease (Also necro doesn't melt away bosses)

And I would still take Krampus' head over most space bar items

Maybe if it was a much less common item then I could understand some of the hate this patch gets but other than that I think the nerf was fine.

I choose Azazel when I don't feel like trying. :D

I chose Azazel during me trying the Lost runs and I kept on getting pissed.

Finally I'm fucking done with the lost

Edit: Speaking of the lost, How are you guys doing with him

100% of the time I'm already a one-shot machine when I get Krampus, so it doesn't really make a difference. It's the "I hate this room, clear this, quick" item. Well, it was. With 6-room charge you most likely will be saving it for the boss room and carrying around pretty much one use per floor item when you can easily deal with the boss by yourself renders said item kinda useless.

Also, Az is not OP. There are characters that supposed to be hard to play, and the characters that are relatively easy. I personally hate starting with characters other than Az/Eden just because they are slow, weak and rely on item drops early in game. And don't let me start about Maggie/Laz.

I would play without treasure rooms as Az every run.

Archived