Binding of Isaac circle jerk

Hatrix

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we agree that Bob's Brain is both a convenient and horseshit item?

I can't word this better.

It's great, but when you forget that it explodes in your fucking face, it sucks.

Can we agree that Bob's Brain is both a convenient and horseshit item?

Is it that giant piece of broccoli? I hate this item.

I always confuse with another similar looking item, forgot its name.

Boss rush is easy, as long as you can fly you shouldn't even get hit, Not being able to fly is a small challenge. It just takes a while. 

Destroyed the heart in couple seconds tho, as I got even better items by then.

I find Boss Rush to be a fucking joke. They drop so many hearts, it's retarded.

plus some items make them drop even more hearts / soul hearts lol.

I find Boss Rush to be a fucking joke. They drop so many hearts, it's retarded.

You're supposed to play Rebirth on Hard. There's no point in playing it on Normal, other than you're completely new to the whole concept of this type of games.

You're supposed to play Rebirth on Hard. There's no point in playing it on Normal, other than you're completely new to the whole concept of this type of games.

I play on Normal until I get enough useful unlocks. No point in making it harder until you got shit to do so, other than bragging rights.

Successful run is success, that's all I care about.

Boss Rush is a fucking joke on hard as well, the room is incredibly big, the red poops left by the Carrion Queen completely wreck other bosses, especially The Hollow and Larry Jr. If you have flight, it's even easier. I've never died on a boss rush. It's practically two free pickups.

I play on Normal until I get enough useful unlocks. No point in making it harder until you got shit to do so, other than bragging rights.

Boss Rush is a fucking joke on hard as well, the room is incredibly big, the red poops left by the Carrion Queen completely wreck other bosses, especially The Hollow and Larry Jr. If you have flight, it's even easier. I've never died on a boss rush. It's practically two free pickups.

mmmmyes, but you haven't done it without getting hit once yet have you? :3

mmmmyes, but you haven't done it without getting hit once yet have you? :3

I'm good until the red poop blends in with the blood, then I retardedly run into the red poop.

mfw i do it again

nonono.gif

You don't need unlocks to successfully play on Hard.

Ye.

You don't need unlocks to successfully play on Hard.

Ye.

True, I just like having a bigger item pool with more items than <3's. Whatever floats your boat bud.

Holy shit balls I'm so angry at Solar System, I always get all the way to the womb then die, fucking useless boss drops always give me tear-altering effects.

Holy shit balls I'm so angry at Solar System, I always get all the way to the womb then die, fucking useless boss drops always give me tear-altering effects.

Exactly! Only hope is the dice 1 or 6 room, but haven't seen them in like 20 runs.

I'm good until the red poop blends in with the blood, then I retardedly run into the red poop.

Funny, because thats how i died while i was playing as The Lost ;_;

https://twitter.com/darkbum/

That about sums it up

Good times indeed.

True, I just like having a bigger item pool with more items than <3's. Whatever floats your boat bud.

Exactly! Only hope is the dice 1 or 6 room, but haven't seen them in like 20 runs.

Actually, I thought Solar System was one of the easier challenges, and one of the first ones I beat. You just have to be really patient and careful when aiming your familiars.

And, FYI, finding a 1 or 6 Dice Room won't do shit, because it doesn't reroll the blindfold that removes your shooting ability. In fact, it probably makes it impossible to win.

And, FYI, finding a 1 or 6 Dice Room won't do shit, because it doesn't reroll the blindfold that removes your shooting ability. In fact, it probably makes it impossible to win.

I don't care about the blindfold, just give me flight and shooting familiars. Never gotten them in my solar runs =\

Archived