KS Indicator

Prince Lowell

would this apply to the killstreak kits themselves?

paint has their paint color so will the kits have the arrow too?

hmm.. i just realize about that, i think it should enough for applied to weapons only instead in Kits or Fabricators form.

it's up to Moderators/Owner for that feature.

Actually quick question here. Can you make the prof kill streak purple or something? It's going to be hard to see the arrow on strange prof. Killstreak items.

mine was first damnit!

ya know, people don't like other people rubbing it in others faces when the same idea gets brought up, and the other person gets all the attention.

Yes you are first to suggest adding killstreak indicator that's no lie, but i displayed how it's gonna looks like instead an opinion.

And i forgot to mention you btw, maybe too late to mention right now.

Actually quick question here. Can you make the prof kill streak purple or something? It's going to be hard to see the arrow on strange prof. Killstreak items.

well, if Moderator/Owner wants me to recolor the arrows, i would gladly modify it. But it doesn't look fit with the killstreak itself. yes it's kinda hard to see the arrow afterall, maybe i should do something about it.

Edit 2 : Added Stroke on the arrows so it can be seen without problem.

Those strokes are too small to differentiate easily. Change the bigger arrow or use a more contrasting color

Those strokes are too small to differentiate easily. Change the bigger arrow or use a more contrasting color

well, if i expand the strokes it looks really weird and broken (trust me, i've tested that before). which one you talking about? Professional? Specialized? Basic? i could update the colors for sure.

well, if i expand the strokes it looks really weird and broken (trust me, i've tested that before). which one you talking about? Professional? Specialized? Basic? i could update the colors for sure.

Like instead of the smaller arrow changing colors between basic, spec, and pro, make the bigger arrow change colors instead to make it more obvious

Like instead of the smaller arrow changing colors between basic, spec, and pro, make the bigger arrow change colors instead to make it more obvious

hmm.. gonna try that soon

Like this?

Killstreak_Icon_Basic_2.pngKillstreak_Icon_Specialized_2.pngKillstreak_Icon_Professional_2.png

I made the Specizlied more darker so when in 15x can be seen better

Here's an idea. maybe the sheens/killstreaker can be added into the background of the item. that way, one can tell what sheen/effect it has easily

Here's an idea. maybe the sheens/killstreaker can be added into the background of the item. that way, one can tell what sheen/effect it has easily

oh like unusuals, but can't get the picture how it gonna be for killstreakers and sheens.

oh like unusuals, but can't get the picture how it gonna be for killstreakers and sheens.

Maybe in the background, and at level 10 ish? idk. Seems like a lot of work for a small issue though.

Maybe in the background, and at level 10 ish? idk. Seems like a lot of work for a small issue though.

I know something has to do in the background, but still can't imagine that and my brain currently dancing conga.

I got an idea, the Sheen will be shown like Paint colors like at the top right like this :

Killstreak_Suggestion_7.jpg

Killstreak_Suggestion_8.jpg

And that's leave me to do something creative with the Killstreakers, but i'm gonna need you guys help for the Killstreakers images.

I got an idea, the Sheen will be shown like Paint colors like at the top right like this :

And that's leave me to do something creative with the Killstreakers, but i'm gonna need you guys help for the Killstreakers images.

Trust me dude you've gone above the call of duty here.

Killstreak icon is covered by gifted. Maybe move it to the top right?

hgRPxVX.png

well, ask the moderator/owner. not my problem anymore after getting updated. Sorry :(, i wish i could help you.

Edit:

try, go here > http://backpack.tf/issue, create an issue then tell them what happened. hope this help. :)

Archived