KS Indicator

Prince Lowell

Ok, so i don't know if this has been suggested before, but in Backpacks, you don't know if something is a killstreak item unless you mouse over it. So, my idea is that there should be a little icon on the item slot that shows us if it is Killstreak or not. The Icon could be like the ones they use in the game.   This may just be me wanting to be lazy, but it would be convenient. You could also differentiate between the three by having different icons for each level. Let me know what you people think. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Moderator/Owner.

I want to suggest adding Killstreak Icon for Killstreaked Weapons based on TheBaconDrinker idea. Using Killstreak HUD provided by wiki.teamfortress,i colored into 3 colors to fit with the current Killstreaks (White, Green, Orange). Below i post screenshots each of the killstreaks icon for how it will be looks like.

Killstreak_Suggestion_1.jpg

Killstreak_Suggestion_2.jpg

Killstreak_Suggestion_3.jpg

HUD :

Killstreak_Icon_Basic.pngKillstreak_Icon_Specialized.pngKillstreak_Icon_Professional.png

Maybe not too visible between the Basic and Specialized one, because i used "Color Picker" from the Killstreak Kits, but i would love this actually become a feature.

Edit : Thanks Mods i'm glad this getting accepted for next update :D, And thanks to all of you guys this become a feature :D.

Feature has been added to the next release.

Edit 2 : http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/22821-ks-indicator/page-2&do=findComment&comment=265998<- go here for updated arrows for visibility.

Edit 3 : http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/22821-ks-indicator/page-3#entry268123<- go here for the Sheens and Killstreakers idea.

Absolutely.

how about my suggestion toward "Adding Pumpkin Icon for Halloween" ?

it's not bad suggestion either for knowing the fact some of items that related to halloween is not restricted to halloween. e.g: Spooky Sleeves,  Spooky Shoes, etc.

would this apply to the killstreak kits themselves?

paint has their paint color so will the kits have the arrow too?

mine was first damnit!

ya know, people don't like other people rubbing it in others faces when the same idea gets brought up, and the other person gets all the attention.

Furious, ja?

Archived