Might have found an Instant Profit Method

Uncle Dong

So basically you're spending 17 cents, then re-selling for 28 cents (minus 15 tax) meaning you get 25 cents.  So essentially you've made 8 cents profit here.  If you did this ten times, you'd make 80 cents profit.  You'd have to do this 80 times to make $8.  See where I'm going with this?  Yeah it's profit, but it's pennies and it's slow.  Not worth the effort.  

15 tax? wait what? Iz the tax that high??

EDIT: sorry misread am dumb

See where I'm going with this?  Yeah it's profit, but it's pennies and it's slow.  Not worth the effort.  

Hey, this is how I first started out trading.

Sold trading cards for pennies, bought trading cards for cheap, sold for more pennies...

Buying low and selling high! That is the most effective way to make profit.

I made my small fortune by starting out buying items for 2 ref and selling them for 5 ref. You just have to know, or look for, items that are experiencing this and capitalize on it. Sometimes I only make a refined or two in a day, but that ads up quick. 3 months ago, my account was worth 9$, now it is worth 25. That is an annualized return of almost 60%! Gotta start somewhere.

Also, gaben tax seems to be 15%

ahz

Hey, this is how I first started out trading.

Sold trading cards for pennies, bought trading cards for cheap, sold for more pennies...

It's nice for people who are just starting out trading or have little to no wealth, but it isn't something you should be doing when you have a few keys under your belt.

Archived