I found an exploit that allowed me to list an item for more than $400 USD on SCM

Teeird

If you pick burning, you're banished, fired, marked on steamrep, trade banned, VAC banned, and suspended..

Still stuck in that circle jerk?

Alright, got an email back from Valve and the issue is now fixed. Basically it involved Steam Inventory Helper (but you could force Steam without the extension, the extension just made a random guy with no code sense easy to exploit this) to force quicksell an item, however you're able to adjust what price you wanted. With this, you could sell for more than $400, with the limit being $438.

Alright, got an email back from Valve and the issue is now fixed. Basically it involved Steam Inventory Helper (but you could force Steam without the extension, the extension just made a random guy with no code sense easy to exploit this) to force quicksell an item, however you're able to adjust what price you wanted. With this, you could sell for more than $400, with the limit being $438.

How did you send your Email to Valve, like who did you send it too?

Aha, I knew it! Though the money counter was hella slow for me. Managed to get it to 148.93 before I gave up. kek

..unless i'm wrong on this too? ;o

Archived