WTF! Violated Steam Terms of Service Agreement?

boogaloo92

I don't know why you're arguing with everyone. They're sharing their experience with similar problems and you seem to be trying to shut them down?

What Santa said

This happened to my friend cuz steam thought he was a carder when steam didnt accept his credit card and he spammed to add funds option. 6 months later(yesterday) he got unlocked, "a one time exception".

Putting money on to an account with a stolen or invalid credit card.

Well I'm 13, so I can assure you that I don't steal people's credit cards lol.

Well I'm 13, so I can assure you that I don't steal people's credit cards lol.

Just tell us what you did, I don't like being led on. The only other POSSIBLE thing that could have happened is that someone tried to log in from another country, and instead of being stopped by steam guard, steam itself just fucking banned you from trading for a while. I recommend changing your password and shit, it could mean that someone got PAST your steam guard, because you dont have an email set up or someshit.

Just tell us what you did, I don't like being led on. The only other POSSIBLE thing that could have happened is that someone tried to log in from another country, and instead of being stopped by steam guard, steam itself just fucking banned you from trading for a while. I recommend changing your password and shit, it could mean that someone got PAST your steam guard, because you dont have an email set up or someshit.

I have no idea what I did, I'll change my password I guess. Most people tell me first ban is 2 weeks of not being able to trade. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

lol@ everyone starting assumptions. Valve isn't perfect and we all know it. There are tons of cases where people have been wrongfully banned. Everyone needs to get their head out their ass because you're obviously ignorant or plain stupid. We never really know

OP, just send a ticket and show us the results.

If you look at the steam support message you'll know that it it was a mistake contact steam support.

Explain everything and if it was a mistake then they just say items removed blah blah your account is open.

If you got a community ban you must have been harassing, offending, etc other users

lol@ everyone starting assumptions. Valve isn't perfect and we all know it.

Going to throw Occam's razor at you; we know he was locked for violating Steam ToS. It takes 0 assumptions to say he was banned for doing some shit. It takes 1 assumption to say it's a misunderstanding.

Thus, we pick the choice with the least amount of assumptions.

Going to throw Occam's razor at you; we know he was locked for violating Steam ToS. It takes 0 assumptions to say he was banned for doing some shit. It takes 1 assumption to say it's a misunderstanding.

Thus, we pick the choice with the least amount of assumptions.

I totally agree, Bob.

You did something wrong, otherwise you wouldn't likely get banned. Tell the truth before we find out, and the consequences won't be that harsh.

You probably bought an item from an hijacker directly or through one of his alt. they ban everyone down the chain from what I can tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree, Bob.

You did something wrong, otherwise you wouldn't likely get banned. Tell the truth before we find out, and the consequences won't be that harsh.

If I knew, I would have said. I have no reason to try to convince people on a forum who I don't even know. I sent the Steam Support Ticket, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. End of discussion.

Bringing this back up because i want to know if any new stuff has happened.

Also, why does his bptf profile not say hes trade banned? It says trade status is OK. What is the point of that marker if it does nothing?

Bringing this back up because i want to know if any new stuff has happened.

Also, why does his bptf profile not say hes trade banned? It says trade status is OK. What is the point of that marker if it does nothing?

dead-horse.gif

Archived