WTF! Violated Steam Terms of Service Agreement?

boogaloo92

Today for some reason, I got an alert from Steam Support saying that I violated Steam Terms of Service Agreement and that I can't purchase, gift, trade, buy or sell anything on the Community Market, or can't activate cd-keys. I have NO CLUE to why this happened me and how long are all these features disabled for me? I'm so pissed off, I literally have no idea to why this happened to me.

If I'm not mistaken, violation of steam's TOS is a permanent ban from Community.

Write a steam support ticket explaining that you're not aware of any actions that might've caused your ban.

Sorry, but when it comes to Community bans, only steam support can help you. None of us can.

And I also found this, the bottom paragraph says that most trade bans are temporary.

If you believe that this is the problem, then just contact steam support. It will take ages, but if you have some games or a valuable BP then it will be worth it

If you believe that this is the problem, then just contact steam support. It will take ages, but if you have some games or a valuable BP then it will be worth it

Most of the websites I have found say that it is temporary and it takes like 2 weeks. And my friend said that he also got trade banned, they later unbanned.

I don't know why you're arguing with everyone. They're sharing their experience with similar problems and you seem to be trying to shut them down?

I don't know why you're arguing with everyone. They're sharing their experience with similar problems and you seem to be trying to shut them down?

No, I'm trying to figure out why I got banned since I did nothing. I'm just worried since I put a lot of time and effort in to my backpack.

No, I'm trying to figure out why I got banned since I did nothing. I'm just worried since I put a lot of time and effort in to my backpack.

Well, how about you contact Steam Support and they can tell you what you did wrong/what is wrong

That's a very young account you have there, only  4 months old and trade banned. I sense scammering, or carding.

Not this again. I just bought a bunch of keys from the Mann Co. Store when I first started playing TF2 and I made some profit along the way.

Not this again. I just bought a bunch of keys from the Mann Co. Store when I first started playing TF2 and I made some profit along the way.

You had to of done something, they don't randomly give out bans for no absolute reason. The hundreds of others who came on the forums doing this exact thing you're doing and all turned out to have either carded or scammed items.

He knows exactly what he did so thats why he's here pouting and spouting instead of trying to dispute it for reals.

You have no idea what even happened. I didn't scam/phish anyone, I'm 13 lol

Archived