Ebola bomb for ISIS

Torr.

Being transmissible doesn't make something a good bio-weapon either. In fact, a disease that is deadly but not extremely contagious is probably the best option anyway. 

Anthrax is not a very contagious bacteria. With modern technology, we are able to spread it over a huge area and kill many, but avoid killing innocents.

If you were to use Ebola as a weapon against ISIS, you would kill far more civilians that ISIS. It's pretty much unavoidable.

The ideal bio weapon is both extremely lethal and extremely contagious with the caveat that it burns itself out quickly.  Basically this means that a bio bomb going off in a village or town will spread to every inhabitant within 24 hours, incapacitate nearly immediately to prevent travel, kill within the next 24 hours and become inert on the third day.  3 days, entire city is dead and the clean up crews don't even need to wear suits to clean up the bodies. 

TBH, I'm not sure anything like this even exists but that would be the ideal.   Since ebola isn't easily spread, remains contagious for extended periods of time and doesn't kill nearly quickly enough, it would make a bad bio weapon

genetically modified ebola though... Now you are talking.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever heard of the Geneva convention?

My thoughts exactly. I was actually thinking the other way around, not a serious conspiracy, but what if ISIS somehow had something to do with the outbreak of ebola?

My thoughts exactly. I was actually thinking the other way around, not a serious conspiracy, but what if ISIS somehow had something to do with the outbreak of ebola?

According to the news, they just drive around in a truck and behead people

According to the news, they just drive around in a truck and behead people

Do not completely believe anything thats written on media. Most of the time, they are just propaganda which gives the world more reason to hate on one party. Biasness plays an important role here, and there's a strong possibility that some of the facts are not true unless there's solid evidence (for example: the beheading video is counted as solid evidence).

I'm not siding ISIS or anyone else. There are some parties that support ISIS movements, and there are those that don't. Each of their medias will tell you a different story. Whether the news is true or not, mass media is there to spread each party's propaganda and ideologies.

It's interesting how ISIS calls America/Nato cowards for performing air strikes, but they themselves abduct civilian aid workers/journalists and then behead them. Seems Afghanistan is just going to be another Vietnam.

It's interesting how ISIS calls America/Nato cowards for performing air strikes, but they themselves abduct civilian aid workers/journalists and then behead them. Seems Afghanistan is just going to be another Vietnam.

Except ISIL is against all countries and not just the U.S thus not having the support of Russia in the case of the Vietnam war.

All wars are different, but end up the same.

this is not afghanistan...

people really have such a limited idea of what is actually happening in the middle east at any given moment of contemporary interventions.

this is not afghanistan...

people really have such a limited idea of what is actually happening in the middle east at any given moment of contemporary interventions.

Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria are all facing terrorist insurgents (thus the conflicts and their causes are infact linked and can be traced back to the Mujahadeen).

Ever heard of the Geneva convention?

My thoughts exactly.

The use of biological weapons in warfare is not addressed by the Geneva Conventions.  The Geneva Conventions cover the treatment of people (civilians, the wounded, and prisoners of war) and do not actually address how warfare itself is to be conducted.  As I already pointed out, it's mainly the Biological Weapons Convention treaty of 1972 which is relevant to the discussion.

Yo Daaawwg, I hear you h8ted ISIS so I put ISIS in a bomb so you can bomb ISIS with ISIS.

2a7a0_1310235.jpg

Also makes a good "The fuck did you just say nigga?" reaction image.

I laughed at the question mainly cause he wants the world to die to ebola. Assuming that they do it, you'd have 2 threats (3 if it spreads fast enough to Asia) of ebola hotspots

And didn't you learn about war crimes.

Assuming that they do it, you'd have 2 threats (3 if it spreads fast enough to Asia) of ebola hotspots

And didn't you learn about war crimes.

Can you rephrase that please.  :ph34r:

Can you rephrase that please.  :ph34r:

I think he said there was an ebola bomb dropped, there would be 3 spots of severe pockets of ebola radiation.

And chemical warfare = A big nono

I think he said there was an ebola bomb dropped, there would be 3 spots of severe pockets of ebola radiation.

And chemical warfare = A big nono

Is it ok if I just edit it to say that?

• 2 weeks later...

War isn't a solution. Killing isn't a solution. 

^Hippie

THIS ISN'T A WAR

Like I said and the reasons are

1.We're asked to fight in Iraq by the Iraqi Government

2.This is like a terrorist control thing

And killing, we are only killing the terrorists because they are killing innocent people and if we didn't kill them well, you get the picture

Archived