Outpost is way less green now

JCapps

Is this a joke? A week is a long ass time for a trade to be open with no activity.  You actually think that's a solution?  Might I also point out that the issue that we're talking about is trades being on autobump while the seller is gone or asleep or something?  Did you think we were talking about something else?

Oh, my mistake. I thought we were talking about trades being bumped by people who have been offline for three months given that this is the first reply

no more auto bump trades with traders that have been offline for 3 months

and the numerous likes that followed it.

Now I know that he meant people who were asleep or AFK for a few hours.

Oh, my mistake. I thought we were talking about trades being bumped by people who have been offline for three months given that this is the first reply

and the numerous likes that followed it.

Now I know that he meant people who were asleep or AFK for a few hours.

Mkay, I see.  My post, which you responded to, was this:

Maybe outpost will get better from search results not being as clogged by posts on autobump.

That's not the same as his post, which as you pointed out said three months, although presumably he was deliberately exaggerating for effect and didn't literally mean three months, but I don't know that for sure.

Outpost should make it so it will be possible to get premium for Keys/Metal. Not going to pay money because my father don't allow me to do that, and even if he do, they can get my money in their dreams for that high prices.

1 Key per month would work.

I'm sure that lots of others are willing to pay TF2 items only and not IRL money.

no more auto bump trades with traders that have been offline for 3 months

Outpost mods should close these inactive trades, but they don't. If they are too lazy to do that then why they don't make it so those trades will be closed automatically? If the user didn't viewed his trade for a week would be a good reason to make the trade closed automatically.

• Administrators

Outpost should make it so it will be possible to get premium for Keys/Metal. Not going to pay money because my father don't allow me to do that, and even if he do, they can get my money in their dreams for that high prices.

1 Key per month would work.

I'm sure that lots of others are willing to pay TF2 items only and not IRL money.

Gifting premium is on consideration...

Outpost is finally considering making premium giftable. Don't know why in the world they haven't implemented that when they first changed the premium payment system. Hopefully users can finally buy premium through other users (Payment by keys of course or other items) by gifting it to them or people can be generous and gift premium to their non-premium firends :P

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2outpost/discussions/6/540744937239408139/

However, sadly...Outpost is very slow when it comes to fixing bugs or implementing new features, so most likely it won't be any time soon. Maybe few months from now.

Outpost mods should close these inactive trades, but they don't. If they are too lazy to do that then why they don't make it so those trades will be closed automatically? If the user didn't viewed his trade for a week would be a good reason to make the trade closed automatically.

Inactive and umbumped trades automatically closes after 1 week of it being up. If you see autobumpers that are inactive, feel free to report. ^-^

This happened on the day the subscriptions ended apparently: http://bazaar.tf/comments/76561197960287930

Well, it was suppose to end. It was a limited time offer. I have seen it Bazaar doing it before. They do that from time to time but rarely.

Archived