Why do people who know you care for them like to hurt you?

Bone

They do it because they feel like they get something out of it. Making you sad makes them happy or something. Or they are sad and make other people sad because of it, to make them feel better.

Don't really know why. But..

Happens in life. Just gotta sit down and talk to someone. If you can't do that, build a bridge and get over it

I never did state if I wanted advice.

I just asked why they do it.

I never did state if I wanted advice.

I just asked why they do it.

They do it because they feel like they get something out of it. Making you sad makes them happy or something. Or they are sad and make other people sad because of it, to make them feel better.

Don't really know why. But..

Probably so they feel they have power from passed experience (It's probably bullying)

maybe

Do you really think that they do it on purpose? If you care for them, the likelihood is that they care for you too...

doubtful choccie....

B-but, I came to your hour of need DDD:

im not talking about you

doubtful choccie....

In that case, if that person deliberately hurts you despite he/she knowing that you care for him/her, doesn't that mean he/she is simply evil?

I doubt --- no, I know that person cannot be simply out to hurt you for the hell of it.

In that case, if that person deliberately hurts you despite he/she knowing that you care for him/her, doesn't that mean he/she is simply evil?

I doubt --- no, I know that person cannot be simply out to hurt you for the hell of it.

maybe its evil then. For being evil

maybe its evil then. For being evil

Tell the person that it hurts... better than having misunderstandings get in the way.

Seriously, just ignore them. Pretty easy to do because u said its someone on steam.

Harder than you think.

Seriously, just ignore them. Pretty easy to do because u said its someone on steam.

I never said that first of all anywhere over here. And it isn't that easy

Tell the person that it hurts... better than having misunderstandings get in the way.

Harder than you think.

Maybe but what if trying fails. If they are doing it for the fun of it they would rather continue than stop just cause you became emo

Maybe but what if trying fails. If they are doing it for the fun of it they would rather continue than stop just cause you became emo

Then it's up to them and their conscience.

But think about it, they have to make their own choices too. He/she can't just do things to accommodate you and take note if anything he/she does hurts you or not.

I never said that first of all anywhere over here. And it isn't that easy

Um. Press block (if on steam)? Idk. And if it is real life, just block them out. If I can do it. You can. 

Edit: I also used a Councillor so if that works.

Archived