Selfies!

PEASANT

Where's the guy's right hand? He can't be that one, can he?

In a fist behind my guest's back.

Looking good Merry. And didn't you post/show me another picture of yourself some time ago? And I have 30 santa heavy pics saved on my laptop but not that one you requested :(

thank

why would you have 30 santa heavy pics saved on your laptop?

this and which mod renamed themselves to teeny tiny cat? Who this?

• Administrators

wat. i am me, the one and only.

People that I know on this forum, is there still any demand for selfies of long218 dead people like me? I think the only alive people who know me well are the mods now...

If someone cares enough to dig up Santa heavys internet explorer pic so I can laugh at it again, or on someone familiar's request, I'll post a pic of me next time I visit. How bout it?

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT

Should I post an updated selfie? c:

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT

Should I post an updated selfie? c:

If you show me yours I'll show you mine 

In a fist behind my guest's back.

thank

Teeny's a new scrub ;)

Teeny's a new scrub ;)

who is foamy?

Did half the old mods retire or what to get so many new ones?

Well here's the transformation:

sick stuff but where is IE?

• Like 2

who is foamy?

Did half the old mods retire or what to get so many new ones?

sick stuff but where is IE?

Chief D, Vincent, and Shenanigans are the only ones that have retired, all of which were probably well over a year ago now. Foamy's a new scrub as well :P 

If you haven't heard of them, they're probably new.. After all, you quit like 2 years ago now

Chief D, Vincent, and Shenanigans are the only ones that have retired, all of which were probably well over a year ago now. Foamy's a new scrub as well :P

If you haven't heard of them, they're probably new.. After all, you quit like 2 years ago now

woah define quit I just don't show up as often.

you forgot Jjjon, and if he doesn't count, there was  this other guy who is/was never here. Whats his face I can't remember

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/user/246-soundtrack/did this guy come back?

Oh it says members wow I am so good at answering my own questions.

• Like 2

woah define quit I just don't show up as often.

you forgot Jjjon, and if he doesn't count, there was  this other guy who is/was never here. Whats his face I can't remember

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/user/246-soundtrack/did this guy come back?

Oh it says members wow I am so good at answering my own questions.

fine.. you took a two year leave of absence.. but that implies you plan on returning

JJon and Soundtrack had effectively quit before I became a mod. I don't recall ever talking to Soundtrack, and I started becoming active in March 2013. I think I effectively replaced JJon or something like that when I got hired

fine.. you took a two year leave of absence.. but that implies you plan on returning

JJon and Soundtrack had effectively quit before I became a mod. I don't recall ever talking to Soundtrack, and I started becoming active in March 2013. I think I effectively replaced JJon or something like that when I got hired

sorry my timetable was messed

but anyway is there a lot more stuff to mod these days? Is the community growing, or is there just a more dedicated pricing group? I'm getting a tad off topic sorry

lol new scrub. soundtrack was nice but never online

sorry my timetable was messed

but anyway is there a lot more stuff to mod these days? Is the community growing, or is there just a more dedicated pricing group? I'm getting a tad off topic sorry

ye. way more hats so way more stuff to price. more stuff to price = more suggestions so we needed more mods. and then there's idiots like me who only do forums. which have grown but but there is way more mod activity/post now than ever before really besides maybe very first few months of forum because there were like 50 active members

• Like 1

you mean this one

that's almost 15 years old I think. no apparently i tried postin a picture yesterday. I don't remember lol

• Like 1