Selfies!

PEASANT

The preferred term among friends is psychotic 

Btw I've spammed enough without contributing to the subject matter

so here's a group selfie from tonight (I'm on the far right)

Deadpool was great

0ae585170abdc74b3589e22a0477b155.png

Wash your hair

• Like 3

This is fake people!!

yup https://www.google.cz/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivhDbvPqlWcNX8rLQAFWO7yRgYxXGSmuErWZ7CPILN-nXxxm6JvSOkOiDaCxkmvJjZ--KjaX58HgN-La8hMF0vHQVdgzahwBxuY4j1NgzAoFM7EQATJJ_1SRhK5OiA5cJXlJ863hHs9YP3zGhgKiHNXcRBqMgTH4jfaFz4K-Co8uBpQ86v_1OFW2uxoyBIMSqXsWmdicEtNJprlSepG-UUffhWb3Uo11fWYD4uD6IZb8_1PtTpVjKm5eUHF2mJtZJFfkVHSQ-FxhJq_1vZApqFpQDaQtEav_1TnuM9yjSANRJonwAKZ1LnaQxOl9nnGZGAuUjnLxJ8wzjLaI6b3WoLpqjSliIW5sZEw4HxmmvuLjA-gELSQN2pXTf2kDtUHc9jm3hYIN-kmNGDPKFuzWEHRLguC8Byvg8f05H8t1-Tuof2QsXYPDE-f4tNtXLXK6-7K0mGFI0pqhXsAezxb9wmX2W7YK6j0ie1LR4ei0MjhkXK-lAbRAu7UDBobUjeaKq9kf5djpkeG561Cbs11xappXbBbkHaMdIfkNixHhfmDxFVA9LPST4rp5nDxa_1lJLzyytc6GEDRTKB03wS2TH-sXuFTjIQhlwi8hpWSacxWmRTivcDd7MwWx1t9-StFVJq5eK0sDaJgfQ8PUWXL6O6zfQme_1dHZFnMltJdAijKlRBl56Q6QuIiQ1lxloRPZDAMHx7ViLKezhlf8aSxBP137BK1Ry1Zj5Xmz20XMfMhhl3YXjl07jM-bBF5zlmhgesgMcwpALxDX9GQe2od3_1nSh8KYoUYwOp2hX_1Sc8AlCEg_19hbAA8TZbV2YH1VLR0lWVbSMNPNwcSHAPumUxXFCfvGJPoAZj6zm9w6emHSGqlFvubKtxw1r0GQGG97A83tXJuiXn2aytdXXvr4z_1ymLdbYgseUcz9QpP2xwB2aFC4_1fSokxX7-emoA5uldwnUCTJtc1GFHbBuRDu5zgGUbtKWvnJrly1Vjl8TnW8PgSTeOpS3Rr-WihsQfjITPpGffz4zuJFmJ7xlsxclfcStFA-_11Al5MyEjurS0Jaf1GSr_1d9fk86yvU8_1Rh5TyxKC4Lcm0bl5ssy3vGyYh1bEURe5G9h6zcgfKngwKwXbL7GgshRyPUMimoviEJhpGVvbBA8kwn7ODEKqU3wGILWtq9H9DuyPN7mIzwtjgci859Wr_1ouD6npGPtGTE3I_1IUzgNPH3QqZ7x7zn5y9e2r00GXBo6xLDLT5cQpplZGYC9t2Fe9Fht-cLBB5z_1p6MiJ5EbjrXBffKAx2-feRo8uO1hmBCMrkMaOW8THqNXkV1oMiU-NruFO-6lt2I4Tk6ZXRvMgFeh9uOQ31HE_1jxYm4UzSf-YxD7xfEGp6VH2XmG5NtVfiPa313OzHBQawCnBmURQBdiJNkZNaCSqC1dkG8yzuMJ6Zds3zeLpZbpT8FXrvB86QzZJCqbfvag-yxnUaRIY1vQpRJ7w2K0R9mAEkzjIqULuzeCBU4bQENatoKbg8-_1mfcOKCRxNFt-Zzi7Z5_1lPv0H3F7BgBiZVjVBfDo0GW4JflxuXwpEF5Yuv3OmiSzaEX0w9mCpFgND7KX7Zdq4nbg-koQSym6U8GJfueAT4guIVO15THhM9W4eQ

• Administrators

my friend shaved her head the other day and she looks hot as fuck, kinda wanna do it too.

What the fuck.

crabislav has been permanently banned for over a year now. I somewhat doubt he'll answer.

Oh and I have no doubt that is actually him, he was an absolute madman

• Like 1

crabislav has been permanently banned for over a year now. I somewhat doubt he'll answer.

Reverse image search comes up empty. It's either actually him or just a shopped pic.

• Administrators

Reverse image search comes up empty. It's either actually him or just a shopped pic.

Or a friend, or a random other person he happened to have taken a picture of :P

can confirm.

whoa dude

I just imagine it hurts like crazy to get them piered

A while back I saw a guy with a bleeding nipple at the public swimming pool running to the staff for medical assistance. Asked around a bit, turns out the piercing was literally torn away from him, splitting the nipple, when he jumped off the diving tower. Imagine that.

whoa dude

A while back I saw a guy with a bleeding nipple at the public swimming pool running to the staff for medical assistance. Asked around a bit, turns out the piercing was literally torn away from him, splitting the nipple, when he jumped off the diving tower. Imagine that.

I cringed. Well, when you get a nipple piercing you'd breast be prepared for the consequences. 

• Like 2

Or a friend, or a random other person he happened to have taken a picture of :P

What? Friends? Haven't heard of those, there's obviously only the 2 options that Neet said

Permanently banned for OVER A YEAR? I reported on his ban in the newsletter, and it wasn't near the beginning of the newsletter either. The newsletter was only 9 months old when it died, so I'm thinking it might have been 6 months ago now.

Permanently banned for OVER A YEAR? I reported on his ban in the newsletter, and it wasn't near the beginning of the newsletter either. The newsletter was only 9 months old when it died, so I'm thinking it might have been 6 months ago now.

shit was like september, august

Just bring it back ;-;

It's your child, DON'T LEAVE IT TO DIE! 

Posting here because the tattoo thread was archived, and it's technically a selfie

Still fresh, was taken a few hours after I got it done

Welcome Aku Aku to the family :')

b87bde4772.jpg 

• Like 2

Posting here because the tattoo thread was archived, and it's technically a selfie

Still fresh, was taken a few hours after I got it done

Welcome Aku Aku to the family :')

b87bde4772.jpg

Judging by its face I think it ate the hair that used to be there

• Like 2