Wats happening

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

Got a counter for that one. Also this is irrelevant, make a new thread if you deem fit.

Yeah, so you returned the item you connived to scam with your friend to the victim.

AFTER I told you I possessed all the required proof to ban you off the last trading outlet you could use. You promised not to do shit like this again, so I let it go & told the victim not to report anything.

After the Skullcracker, Ushanka & the Bonk Boy, this is the final straw.

I trusted you as a friend, but that is another story.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Wolf. 

http://i.imgur.com/QQwZVKg.jpg - Wolf knew he was trading with a hijacker. He could of been desperate for profit. But still, swave buying a hijacked hat is bit out of question.

This doesn't mean Wolf is the bad one here. We still have to prove. If Swave tricked him into selling it low. Making it a shark trade. And knowingly buying a hijacked hat that was bought from someone who bought the hijacked hat is a bit too much. (Considering he bought a hat from a fence already, but saying he has proof)

Both of you might be apprehended.

This doesn't mean Wolf is the bad one here. We still have to prove. If Swave tricked him into selling it low. Making it a shark trade. And knowingly buying a hijacked hat that was bought from someone who bought the hijacked hat is a bit too much. (Considering he bought a hat from a fence already, but saying he has proof)

Both of you might be apprehended.

Swave is already banned on bp.tf and outpost.

Sadly that is true. ;_;

You do shit like this and expect to have a good reputation afterwards?

Now what about we ban both of them and get this over with? 

Blue/Wolf knowingly bought from hijacker. Swave also knew that the hat was hijacked. 

So both of them are guilty of there actions. 

Posted · Hidden by polar, September 27, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, September 27, 2014 - No reason given

I told you I accepted my ban, but if a murderer sees another person commit murder WITH PROOF, the person won't be waltzing around the streets as a free man.

What's the murderer doing out of prison?

Yeah, so you returned the item you connived to scam with your friend to the victim.

AFTER I told you I possessed all the required proof to ban you off the last trading outlet you could use. You promised not to do shit like this again, so I let it go & told the victim not to report anything.

After the Skullcracker, Ushanka & the Bonk Boy, this is the final straw.

I trusted you as a friend, but that is another story.

The skull cracker owner agreed to 1:1 on his own will, add him and ask.

The Ushanka was from that Russian fence and I accept my ban.

The Bonk Boy was returned promptly by my friend, after notified it was against the TOS to make fake C/Os.\

If getting my back on others makes my lose friends, then I don't know what to say anymore.

What's the murderer doing out of prison?

Looking at the prison guard murdering an inmate due to personally issues maybe.

I didn't state he was out of prison.

Private BP as well... Wtf?

Private bp my arse...

Now what about we ban both of them and get this over with? 

Blue/Wolf knowingly bought from hijacker. Swave also knew that the hat was hijacked. 

So both of them are guilty of there actions. 

I didn't give hijackers business or encouraged their actions in any way.

You got shrekt.

Choc didn't check the facts before shooting off his mouth.

*Grabs the popcorn*

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that.

Wow so many people reading... :/

The skull cracker owner agreed to 1:1 on his own will, add him and ask.

The Ushanka was from that Russian fence and I accept my ban.

The Bonk Boy was returned promptly by my friend, after notified it was against the TOS to make fake C/Os.\

If getting my back on others makes my lose friends, then I don't know what to say anymore.

You don't lose your friends for inflicting revenge on others in the trading community.

You lose your friends when you commit several intentional actions stealing from others & then lie to them several times about it. I already had the proof when I asked you how you got the BB. I was just waiting to see how long you would put up the act for.

As for the Fake C/O scam, it was an extremely blatant scam. Drop the act, it's not working.

Private bp my arse...

Yeah, your arse.

M9v5B0g.png

he said he got it from a hijacker.

he didn't say he knew it was a hijacker at the time of the trade.

considering how scared he was to get rid of it,i doubt he was aware during the trade...

I asked "before you traded it"

He said yes.

You don't lose your friends for inflicting revenge on others in the trading community.

You lose your friends when you commit several intentional actions stealing from others & then lie to them several times about it. I already had the proof when I asked you how you got the BB. I was just waiting to see how long you would put up the act for.

As for the Fake C/O scam, it was an extremely blatant scam. Drop the act, it's not working.

Yeah, your arse.

M9v5B0g.png

Theres a particular option, very advanced, few know how to use it and its secrets would be hidden for years to come, viewable to logged in users only.

Breakeven. He spent pure on the hat.

Well you taught him that when shit goes bad he can easily break even from a stolen hat you are kinda promoting it.

Also EDIT your posts, don't spam 30 in a row...

Archived