Wats happening

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

WOW... [swaveboard] trusted u so much and u tricked me... so this is wat happens.. he said he wanna buy mine so called unusual from the market... so he chat with me for so long... he say sell that cheap in market... but why? simple.. cause its traded from a scammer i guess... so i did it... and he brought that for $66... am i dumb? trusting himxWTpzlt.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by polar, September 27, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, September 27, 2014 - No reason given

I lost an IQ reading this... can someone repeat that in proper English?

I lost an IQ reading this... can someone repeat that in proper English?

So basically. Blue bought a hijacked hat. Swave tricked him to show that Blue was actually trying to sell the hat fast as he can.  Showing blue knew that he was buying form a hijacker. But this isn't proven as of yet. 

To clear things up, he bought the hat from the fence I linked to the forums earlier saying "DONT BUY ITS A FENCE" : http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/statuses/user/7332-swaveboard-skreech/?status_id=76761

And this blue guy went ahead and bought the charmer's chapeau with cloud 9 for ~1 bud I think, which is an obvious quick sell price. So I tracked the history of the keys and buds in the fence and it lead me to 4 people whom I confronted (Some not yet due to them being offline).

Blue was the first one whom I confronted. I told him his hat was stolen in the start and he was defiant and didn't want to listen but I showed him the history on it and the fence's account, explained here : http://forums.backpa...hread/?p=216858 .

After saying things like he was going to quit tf2 and such so he doesn't care (Which I knew was false), he asked me how to get rid of the hat fast. I told him to quick sell it on the Steam Community Market, to at least break-even on what he paid, without putting it on bp.tf or outpost or such. After that he listed it at SGD$115 and it went unsold for a while, when I asked him to lower it to sell. He then lowered it to be slightly lower than the N&B chapeaus (few cents lower) and I then bought it not only to free him of it and get back his pure, but also since I am in no way helping the fence, or facilitating their schemes in anyway, or trading with any marked scammers bla bla bla TOS shit.

P.S.The other people all said they do not care, or did not know they bought the fence's hats and that it was violating the TOS.

To clear things up, he bought the hat from the fence I linked to the forums earlier saying "DONT BUY ITS A FENCE" : http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/statuses/user/7332-swaveboard-skreech/?status_id=76761

And this blue guy went ahead and bought the charmer's chapeau with cloud 9 for ~1 bud I think, which is an obvious quick sell price. So I tracked the history of the keys and buds in the fence and it lead me to 4 people whom I confronted (Some not yet due to them being offline).

Blue was the first one whom I confronted. I told him his hat was stolen in the start and he was defiant and didn't want to listen but I showed him the history on it and the fence's account, explained here : http://forums.backpa...hread/?p=216858 .

After saying things like he was going to quit tf2 and such so he doesn't care (Which I knew was false), he asked me how to get rid of the hat fast. I told him to quick sell it on the Steam Community Market, to at least break-even on what he paid, without putting it on bp.tf or outpost or such. After that he listed it at SGD$115 and it went unsold for a while, when I asked him to lower it to sell. He then lowered it to be slightly lower than the N&B chapeaus (few cents lower) and I then bought it not only to free him of it and get back his pure, but also since I am in no way helping the fence, or facilitating their schemes in anyway, or trading with any marked scammers bla bla bla TOS shit.

While you didn't break any rules that I know of, this is some seriously unethical trading. 

bro

• Administrators

Oh man...I don't see this going anywhere near a good direction.  :ph34r:

So you told him to get rid of a scammed hat for you to get it for a cheap price ?

No he wanted to get rid of it at first, and listed it at SGD$115. After that it was unsold and he frantically came to me again asking wether he would be banned to not. I said yes, which anyone knows is the correct answer. So he lowered it to I think SGD$60+ which equated to SGD$70+ after taxes, and I bought it to, quote myself, "not only to free him of it and get back his pure, but also since I am in no way helping the fence, or facilitating their schemes in anyway, or trading with any marked scammers bla bla bla TOS shit."

Oh man...I don't see this going anywhere near a good direction.  :ph34r:

But it is going in ... 1 Direction.  B)

While you didn't break any rules that I know of, this is some seriously unethical trading. 

bro

Yeah I mainly did it because when I originally told him I was going to be banned he was a major dick to me. Also I freed him of the hijacked hat and he broke even, and I profited. I feel this was a partially unethical, but I was merely getting my back on him. I wouldn't do this kind of shit if the account owner was friendly and not calling me a "Chi Bai" which is a hokkien swear word, which I certainly don't appreciate being called vagina.

he acted bluur as if he dint buy the unusual off me... and removed me after i show him the proof which is the screenshot... and now since he wanna get rid of the problem.. he wants to says that im the one at fault

No he wanted to get rid of it at first, and listed it at SGD$115. After that it was unsold and he frantically came to me again asking wether he would be banned to not. I said yes, which anyone knows is the correct answer. So he lowered it to I think SGD$60+ which equated to SGD$70+ after taxes, and I bought it to, quote myself, "not only to free him of it and get back his pure, but also since I am in no way helping the fence, or facilitating their schemes in anyway, or trading with any marked scammers bla bla bla TOS shit."

Aren't you the one that threatened him to get banned in the first place ? And then you got it from him to "save" him making him selling it really low for you to greedily get it ?

IUNNO.

"not only to free him of it and get back his pure"

I seriously doubt you care about giving him his pure back. I think you just saw some profit from buying it.

Its a bit of a dick move, whereas you can get away with it but he cant. This system is a bit stuffed up. 

Aren't you the one that threatened him to get banned in the first place ? And then you got it from him to "save" him making him selling it really low for you to greedily get it ?

IUNNO.

he said i culd get bann if i traded it to someone instead of market. so he told me to list on market. i listed $100 at 1st and he said that no one wuld buy for $100 list it cheaper so someone can buy it and u can get rid fast. he even says he chatting with a moderator of steam market

he said i culd get bann if i traded it to someone instead of market. so he told me to list on market. i listed $100 at 1st and he said that no one wuld buy for $100 list it cheaper so someone can buy it and u can get rid fast. he even says he chatting with a moderator of steam market

I did not say I was chatting with a moderator of the steam market, because I don't know Gaben.

Also I didn't tell you no one was going to buy it at $100, you came to me after your dinner with it unsold, and asked me how to sell it quicker, which I told you obviously, was to drop the price.

To break even, you dropped it to $66 before tax. $70+ after tax.

Archived