Finally got a OPO invite

Pyrocide

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours later of fiddling, customizing and reboots. Finally got it the way I want it. And I love it. Love everything about it.

Glad you like it, no issues with yellow band or pixel errors?

Glad you like it, no issues with yellow band or pixel errors?

havent noticed any dead pixels but the yellow at the bottom of the screen is a little apparent when its a nearly full white screen.

How to fix? lol

havent noticed any dead pixels but the yellow at the bottom of the screen is a little apparent when its a nearly full white screen.

How to fix? lol

There's not really any hardware way to fix it, some people have reported that uv lights solves it but it really doesn't make any sense as glass blocks uv. lol

Here's a software fix though: 

saw that, some are also saying it goes away after about 2 weeks. i really dont wanna have to RMA it

they don't accept rmas for yellow band unfortunately, so you'd just have to live with it or sell it to someone else.

My device also has a tiny yellow band (i've had mine for like a month) that's only visible if you really stare at it, it's very common, but yeah it's annoying for sure sometimes.

they don't accept rmas for yellow band unfortunately, so you'd just have to live with it or sell it to someone else.

My device also has a tiny yellow band (i've had mine for like a month) that's only visible if you really stare at it, it's very common, but yeah it's annoying for sure sometimes.

Thats incredibly shitty.

Archived