Finally got a OPO invite

Pyrocide

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want an invite <3

If i get one you are the first to be invited.

Phantom is expensive as fuck, sure it's made of Gorilla glass but it's not worth 3 times the money.

Isnt that what the OPO is supposed to have?

the opo itself has gorilla glass 3 yes, but on a screen protector it's not worth the extra money.

:o REALLY?!?!?!?!!?!?!! That would mean the world to me :D I reaaaaaaaally want one. htc kinda sucks now

the opo itself has gorilla glass 3 yes, but on a screen protector it's not worth the extra money.

hmm, what is the ozrly made of then? I know its tempered glass, but is it branded like "Corning Gorilla Glass" etc. Just never thought of putting glass on glass to protect the glass...need xzibit here..

:o REALLY?!?!?!?!!?!?!! That would mean the world to me :D I reaaaaaaaally want one. htc kinda sucks now

Well you were the first one to respond wanting one. lol

hmm, what is the ozrly made of then? I know its tempered glass, but is it branded like "Corning Gorilla Glass" etc. Just never thought of putting glass on glass to protect the glass...need xzibit here..

Well you were the first one to respond wanting one. lol

gorilla glass which is made by corning is also tempered glass afaik, orzly is just another brand.

btw first thing you do should be to unlock the bootloader, install custom recovery and root.

Already got the AIO kit for it, twrp and the SDK loaded. Just waiting for it to arrive...lol

Also need to make a nandroid backup and make sure i backup the efs partition. Been reading that its a royal PITA if something happens to the efs without a backup.

shouldn't it be 2 then? because 1 + 1 l0l

So funny I forgot how to laugh. :P

When someone first posted this, there were many comments like yours. (few months back)

Phantom Glass 

If they ever end up making one not for an iPhone 

I actually preordered the Phantom Glass for the iPhone 6 and waiting til they get stock in for the OPO to buy one. Orzly protector is on its way, but the OPO still hasn't even shipped yet as of this morning.

this seems to be the most current AIO toolkit ive found

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/development/oneplus-one-toolkit-manudroid19-gui-t2807418

Though below is the command way if you prefer either in term emu or adb shell

su (press Return)

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p10 of=/sdcard/modemst1.bin bs=512 (press Return)
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 of=/sdcard/modemst2.bin bs=512 (press Return)

I am trying to decide on how i should go with the phone UI.

According to forums CM11S cannot do OTA updates unless its running an untouched version of the rom, IE cant remove GAPPS that are unwanted like play games, play movies, talkback, TTS etc.

On the other hand CM11 does yet have a stable release for the OPO. Anyone care to weigh in on their opinion?

I am trying to decide on how i should go with the phone UI.

According to forums CM11S cannot do OTA updates unless its running an untouched version of the rom, IE cant remove GAPPS that are unwanted like play games, play movies, talkback, TTS etc.

On the other hand CM11 does yet have a stable release for the OPO. Anyone care to weigh in on their opinion?

Someone usually release a flashable zip with the ota updates, so it shouldn't be a huge problem.

Someone usually release a flashable zip with the ota updates, so it shouldn't be a huge problem.

eh im just going with CM11, CM11S apps and customized GAPPS installer with franco kernel.

Got delivery confirmation. Its sitting at home...woot.

eh im just going with CM11, CM11S apps and customized GAPPS installer with franco kernel.

Got delivery confirmation. Its sitting at home...woot.

Is it possible to flash the 11s exclusive apps to 11 nightly?

Archived