Dating Mining Light gonna become a misc?

Mttarrbbjj96

• Administrators

also what happened with the tux?

No, if it was bound to be a misc... Valve would turn it to a misc alongside with normal version just like they did with rest of the hats that have robotic version.

Also, again if it was bound to be a misc, Valve would have turned it to a misc in the last two/three updates that has been going for over this and past week. It didn't turn into a misc...Therefore, it won't be a misc. Ever.

As for Tux....Not sure what you are talking about.

The Tux was destined for nothingness the day it was released.

It a actually had quite a bit of hype following it of course valve had to kill that completely by not making it tradable

It a actually had quite a bit of hype following it of course valve had to kill that completely by not making it tradable

True, but there wasn't any demand for it... 

The thing's so ugly, and it doesn't have a particle effect. 

True, but there wasn't any demand for it... 

The thing's so ugly, and it doesn't have a particle effect.

It was one of the first "belt" equip items guess that was probably where most of the hype came from.

I remember seeing quite a lot of trades buying the tux for buds saying "offering XXXX when it becomes tradable. Also this event was a lot harder to get compared to the buds (tf2 on USB, go apple store and open)

And to answer the question about the data mining to the op, no its is very very unlikely. The mining light was the light attached to the default engine helmet where as the data mining changes the hat to a robotic version. But then again valve does whatever the hell it wants so...

It was one of the first "belt" equip items guess that was probably where most of the hype came from.

I remember seeing quite a lot of trades buying the tux for buds saying "offering XXXX when it becomes tradable. Also this event was a lot harder to get compared to the buds (tf2 on USB, go apple store and open)

And to answer the question about the data mining to the op, no its is very very unlikely. The mining light was the light attached to the default engine helmet where as the data mining changes the hat to a robotic version. But then again valve does whatever the hell it wants so...

Very true, yeah. New equip regions always seem to stir unnecessary hype. 

I just don't remember the hype being that strong for it. I managed to bribe a close IRL friend of mine who's a Linux user to let me log onto my account on their computer for a little while to get it. I only remember seeing 2 - 3 key trades, to be honest. 

Archived