A New Trading Site

DiamondHavoc.

If want someone to do all of the coding for you to own it? If someone has the ability to make it and they want to, I don't really see them working under you but to form their own group of people.

Also with the amount of trading sites out there, it will not be an easy task to have alot of people use it. Sure alot of people may visit it for the first few days, say meh and then quit it, the users must be captured into it as being 'the best place to trade'.

I am prepared for this hate

I don't think you are.

•  You cannot access the site if you have under 80 hours in game. This will prevent lowballers [...] from accessing the site.

Maybe on some planet this is true, but your weak link is: This is Earth

We give people chances if they make mistakes. Everyone here will be experienced and we don't want whole careers disappearing for our blumbers.

Blumbers, lel. 8/8

Blunder made by a plumber? Or a blunderbuss made out of plumbing? I will shoot you with my blumberbuss!

Anyways...What exactly are you saying here?

That your proposed elitist group of traders could do stoopid/dishonest things like knowingly trading with marked scammers, and not have to face consequences? Or that these "blumbers" (Sorry, but that's my new favorite word) will be overlooked as long as the blumberer is some variation of a "gud guy"?

It's nice to give second chances, but sometimes you have to enforce the rules and punish the blumberers, so as to protect the innocent.

Archived