Robo hate and why it's evil

Rebirth

Small market, hard to resell.

Robo effects on the other hand....well, most look pretty good. The worst ones in my opinion are overclocked and memory leak.

I olove sulphurous and phosphorous since they look like pixilated versions of burning and scorching. Roboactive and antifreeze are badass.

I like the robo ten gallon. 

Looks pretty nice imo

I like the robo gallon as well, along with the plug-in prospector, steam pipe, virus doctor and filamental. Sadly, their original counterparts have had longer to establish themselves, and because of that are preferred over them. 

*Edit: Totally forgot about the robo titanium pillar; that hat is waaay better than the original in my opinion.

I like playing MvM with my Robo Titanium Pillar. It's effect is fitting for the hat, and i can wear it on whatever class that my team needs. Robo hate pretty stupid, and its a complete catch 22. Except in cases where the hat is actually ugly, the hat is hard to sell because nobody likes it, and nobody like it because its hard to sell. This goes for 3rd gens, too.

I like playing MvM with my Robo Titanium Pillar. It's effect is fitting for the hat, and i can wear it on whatever class that my team needs. Robo hate pretty stupid, and its a complete catch 22. Except in cases where the hat is actually ugly, the hat is hard to sell because nobody likes it, and nobody like it because its hard to sell. This goes for 3rd gens, too.

3rd gens and Robos are underated to the MAX.

I'd say Mann Co should be proud of the TF2 Community. We show some real customer loyalty when it comes to counterfeit products. We disdain the robo copies in favour of the real deal. With a few exceptions of course.

Archived