Robo hate and why it's evil

Rebirth

Why are robo hat's so hated by the tf2 community? I can understand some reasons like is ugly it's made of metal also It's a fucking reskin *Im looking at you maul* I'm honestly a fan of robo hats in general some actually look good some ehhh not so much.

So I want your honest opinion on why you think people hate these hat's and If you like them or not.

Really depends on the hat. Some look pretty good. Like tyrantium helm, filamental, data mining light, a couple others. But, like I said, people like some of them, just a lot are generally disliked.

Well I kinda like the rusty reaper since it's paintable. The bunson burner is also nice. But for the most part many of the hats (Ex: Tin Topi) were reskins of already pretty bad hats. I just had an idea. There should have been a Robo Bill's hat.

i like my collection of halogens much more than the far easier to acquire mirrors.

My first Unusual was a C9 Halogen which I bought for a bud and subsequently went to offer it on every Strange Gunslinger on Outpost. I was somehow successful, two people in fact accepted the offer.

I don't think most of the robo-hats look bad. A few look better than their normal counterparts (I really want a green energy bunsen brave painted lime, but it doesnt exist). Some of them are straight up atrocious though (I'm looking at you tin topi)

I don't think most of the robo-hats look bad. A few look better than their normal counterparts (I really want a green energy bunsen brave painted lime, but it doesnt exist). Some of them are straight up atrocious though (I'm looking at you tin topi)

Sola Topi was disgusting in the first place.

some robo hat(all classes) are no bad to me.

but many ppl  sell cheaper  and low the price .

make me dislike the robo hat .

just look it the price of  non-robo and robo hat

Why are robo hat's so hated by the tf2 community?

I can understand some reasons like is ugly it's made of metal also It's a fucking reskin

Archived