Intrested or not?

Syndaz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see people aren't pulling the usual backpack.tf of making a poorly crafted joke to belittle your problem (I'm guilty of this too :c)

As for advice, just ask her what she thinks of you and tell her to be honest. And LOOK HER IN THE DAMN EYES. Its painful when people try to talk seriously with someone when they skirt their eyes around them. Show her you're serious and she will be too.

Fun fact: One's eyes dilate when they talk to a person they're interested in.

Learned that in psychology.

Try looking into her eyes the next time you guys talk.

• 3 weeks later...

lol from personal experience, give up, never trying is better than trying and failing

I've never tried. Seventeen and single, hit me up guys

lol from personal experience, give up, never trying is better than trying and failing

I've never tried. Seventeen and single, hit me up guys

Learning to cope with failure is a good thing. If you don't ask, you will always be this way. If you don't try now, it's going to seriously hit you in the long run, keep that in mind.

OP, it sounds like things are going ok. Did you try talking to her though? Or did you just not try?

Learning to cope with failure is a good thing. If you don't ask, you will always be this way. If you don't try now, it's going to seriously hit you in the long run, keep that in mind.

OP, it sounds like things are going ok. Did you try talking to her though? Or did you just not try?

I told her that she was cute etc. And I said it was fine if she didn't feel the same way.

listen lil nigga

I've had severe social anxiety for all of my life. I've literally got some pretty bad grades because I'd rather not do a project and take a zero for it than present it to a class, and for some reason this school year has had a ton of projects to present. 

My social problems are mine. I'm giving a girl I fuckin love a ride to school every day and she just thinks were friends. I'll never have a girlfriend if im like that, but I dont ive a shit, I'm not breaking my boundaries to get hurt. Its like a double whammy

listen lil nigga

I've had severe social anxiety for all of my life. I've literally got some pretty bad grades because I'd rather not do a project and take a zero for it than present it to a class, and for some reason this school year has had a ton of projects to present. 

My social problems are mine. I'm giving a girl I fuckin love a ride to school every day and she just thinks were friends. I'll never have a girlfriend if im like that, but I dont ive a shit, I'm not breaking my boundaries to get hurt. Its like a double whammy

woah there. Sorry if that came out offensive if any way. You and me are one in the same. I had really bad social anxiety all throughout high school up until the beginning of the 12th grade. Just like you, I would always rather take the zero on a grade than present a project in class. Last year, I had a public speaking class. Guess what my final grade was at the end of the semester. Hm? It was 13%.

What I'm trying to say is, I know what you feel. I know what you are going through and believe me, it's tough. What if this girl you like actually likes you too but is just waiting for you to say it? Are you going to live your life saying that you aren't ever going to tell her how you feel?

There was this girl I knew in the 9th grade. I was too shy to say anything to her and I really liked her. Two full years we stayed friends before she left to another state. Her friend then comes up to me and tells me that she liked me ever since the day I met her. You have any idea how I felt? It was terrible. And now here I am asking myself the same question every time I think of her. Why didn't I say anything? Why didn't I just be brave for 1 minute and tell her how I felt? It sticks with you, it really does. And you will hate it, 100% guaranteed. 

The day you stop seeing your friend, this same question will come to you. And you will regret every single minute of not doing so.

The saying is true. Why wonder and not know then to know and not wonder? Just step out of your comfort zone for 5 minutes and tell her how you feel. If she likes you, then great! If she doesn't, it will hurt. Not going to lie. But the wondering will end and you will get your answer. You said you'd never done this before but lemme tell you, rejection is a good thing. It only becomes easier.

If you wanna talk about anything, add me on steam. I can probably help out with the anxiety thing. 

Also had to say this because I don't think it's fair for you to tell OP not to do it because you can't.

@OP - Glad to hear you talked to her. I salute you, my good man.

woah there. Sorry if that came out offensive if any way. You and me are one in the same. I had really bad social anxiety all throughout high school up until the beginning of the 12th grade. Just like you, I would always rather take the zero on a grade than present a project in class. Last year, I had a public speaking class. Guess what my final grade was at the end of the semester. Hm? It was 13%.

What I'm trying to say is, I know what you feel. I know what you are going through and believe me, it's tough. What if this girl you like actually likes you too but is just waiting for you to say it? Are you going to live your life saying that you aren't ever going to tell her how you feel?

There was this girl I knew in the 9th grade. I was too shy to say anything to her and I really liked her. Two full years we stayed friends before she left to another state. Her friend then comes up to me and tells me that she liked me ever since the day I met her. You have any idea how I felt? It was terrible. And now here I am asking myself the same question every time I think of her. Why didn't I say anything? Why didn't I just be brave for 1 minute and tell her how I felt? It sticks with you, it really does. And you will hate it, 100% guaranteed. 

The day you stop seeing your friend, this same question will come to you. And you will regret every single minute of not doing so.

The saying is true. Why wonder and not know then to know and not wonder? Just step out of your comfort zone for 5 minutes and tell her how you feel. If she likes you, then great! If she doesn't, it will hurt. Not going to lie. But the wondering will end and you will get your answer. You said you'd never done this before but lemme tell you, rejection is a good thing. It only becomes easier.

If you wanna talk about anything, add me on steam. I can probably help out with the anxiety thing. 

Also had to say this because I don't think it's fair for you to tell OP not to do it because you can't.

@OP - Glad to hear you talked to her. I salute you, my good man.

Shes actually my first female friend, ever. I'm not about to blow that for some overrated relationship I dont even know how to handle

Even if I had a girlfriend, Its likely I would blow it just by being too cold, because I wouldnt want to show any affection, for much of the same reasons as I dont want to ask one out.

Archived