Intrested or not?

Syndaz

Showing yet another story in my life another than academics. So I've been good friends with this girl for a year. However it doesn't feel like we're friends. She constantly steals my stuff (to be more in depth my pencil case) and doesn't seem to mind if I accidently hold her hand or things like that. In fact I think she does it to get me to do all that stuff.  Everyone at school thinks we're together and like each other so it's not really gonna be a big surprise if it does happen. However I don't want it to be one sided. We do spend a fair amount of time with each other at school and Kik each other when we have the time but it's not like we spend every waking minute together. Hell I have even met her mom and she likes me. We seem to truly enjoy each others company and I am falling in love with her ever more so every time I talk to her. So I'm thinking of asking her out but like I said I'm not 100% sure she will feel the same way. So any advice, feedback and comments would be appreciated. And for Gaben's sake. No fuck her right in the pussy jokes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why I'm really scared about is and why I actually made this forum is because this might be her personality. But I gotten to know her pretty well through 1 year so that's why I'm even remotely thinking of this.

Go with the flow. If she likes you, ask her out. But, dont do it just cuz everyone thinks your together. 

How do you really feel is the question you should answer. And if you can't explain it, your in the right place :)

I mean trust me, knowing is better than wondering because of what shoots through your mind when you wonder.

Tbh, I have told a few girls i hung out with i liked them and then they went all "Hell Nah"

And Then, There Are Girls Who Actually Arent total preps that actually see the good in you

No matter how much I get rejected, I still go for dat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just ask m8, yourll be better off knowing, just like i said

(Fur All dem m80's that noe i get rejected, dill wit it, unless u wanna tussle (ง ͠° ÍŸÙ„Íœ ͡°)ง)

this is kinda happening to me, but i have 100% less confidence than you... so i rather save a friendship that throwing it away for just a silly thought of someone liking me. but you're different, hope you succeed in whatever you are planning!!

She's people too, yo.

I mean, what happens if she doesn't like you? Really, it's not like the fate of the world depends on it, or your dog/cat/fish/petthatyouown dies.

I mean, hell yes it might be extremely nerve-wracking, but... Better just to understand things than stand around wondering.

If you have ever watched WoodysGamerTag mail Monday his advice is to go for it. I did that with a couple of girls and was successful on some. Just try. Most girls will go for the heart rather than the looks. Good luck if you try for it man. And thanks.

Make a move and ask her out. By the looks of it, it seems she is interested and  fuck her right in the pussy ( but seriously go for it)

Archived