[serious] what the hell am i supposed to say in conversations

CheddarZX

1: Find friends who have similar interests/join a club/go to an internet cafe/find a place somewhere after school/etc.

2: Talk about the things both of you enjoy

3: Repeat

Simple, being yourself will always benefit you more than trying to be someone you aren't. I learned that long ago.

I was weird and anti-social before I discovered martial arts, and it not only boosted my self esteem, but I also felt more comfortable talking to people and engaging in conversations. Try joining Taekwondo/Judo/Aikido if you have any fancy in that. If you have any questions PM me and I can give a little more advice if you are so inclined.

1: Find friends who have similar interests/join a club/go to an internet cafe/find a place somewhere after school/etc.

2: Talk about the things both of you enjoy

3: Repeat

Simple, being yourself will always benefit you more than trying to be someone you aren't. I learned that long ago.

I was weird and anti-social before I discovered martial arts, and it not only boosted my self esteem, but I also felt more comfortable talking to people and engaging in conversations. Try joining Taekwondo/Judo/Aikido if you have any fancy in that. If you have any questions PM me and I can give a little more advice if you are so inclined.

TIL Rambro is ripped af. 

I was weird and anti-social before I discovered martial arts, and it not only boosted my self esteem, but I also felt more comfortable talking to people and engaging in conversations. Try joining Taekwondo/Judo/Aikido if you have any fancy in that.

Taekwondo is shit tier

I did it for a couple of years back when I was 13

Taekwondo is shit tier

I did it for a couple of years back when I was 13

Just an example, mmkay. But in seriousness it all depends on the dojo, if you have a shitty dojo you won't get anything done. If you train traditionally, you're going to get alot more done and actually learn how to defend yourself. 

Just an example, mmkay. But in seriousness it all depends on the dojo, if you have a shitty dojo you won't get anything done. If you train traditionally, you're going to get alot more done and actually learn how to defend yourself. 

I learned 'properly' how to "defend" myself,

It was far too aggressive for my liking

I learned 'properly' how to "defend" myself,

It was far too aggressive for my liking

Hey, if that's not your thing that's not your thing. Just find what you like and do it B)

Im pretty much the same, but idk, I guess some people find me "funny". I just kinda started talking to some of the people in classes who sat next to me and stuff. It could start off by being kinda awkward but after a week or so it won't matter anymore. Just try to be yourself and all that corny bs. Im assuming youre a high school freshman, so try and find a group of friends you like and just meet new people off of them or something.

P.S. Im in the same situation as you pretty much. Im starting college this upcoming Wednesday and know almost no one there. All of my old high school friends are already gone :l

Just be yourself, you don't have to change what you do or talk about just because of that...I was in your position once, I even thought I would just stay with no friends but then I started changing people around me, changing them to make them like me for what I do and what I say.

p.s My friends don't like cod anymore.

Hitler? Is that you?

The easy guide to making people love you

1. Get a animal (preferably a pug)

2. talk about your cool animal

3. Make up shit on instagram

4. photoshop your dick if it's tiny

5. Get all da hoe's

6.?

7 Profit?

Just be yourself. If talking is not your thing, you don't have to talk (as in start conversations). If someone wants to start talking, they usually have something in thier mind they want to talk about, and usually listening is all you need to do. I make a lot of friends just listening to others and hearing what they want to say and what they think. If I like the person, I start conversations with them from time to time and usually something happens (become friends on steam, become lab partners, something like that).

That is mostly my personality though. If you want to communicate better, you need to understand yourself before you can understand others. I find that the Myer-Briggs personality test which will give the best insight to who you are. I suggest you take the test, which will give you a 4 letter code for your personality arch-type, then go understand what kind of person you are. I found this to be very helpful in finding out who I am and what I want and connecting better with others. 

for anyone who cares about this kinda stuff, I am INFJ.

Archived