My items are gone!!!!!

GetRektBySoldier

• Administrators

u can try steam support

Steam or anyone won't do anything in this case. It was Original Poster's own fault. Read the comments before giving information like this.

Its entirely up to Greed whether he wants to give the items back or keep it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u can try steam support

steam will not do anything. you sent him a trade offer giving him your items for free

steam will not take any action for this, they will just say you should have not done that.

i know hes nicked my items!!!!

what do i do? contact steam or what?

No, he didnt nick them you gave him it for free.

And no steam wont care, it was a straight up trade if you read it would have had a box saying "you will only recieve the items offered in this trade..etc" and you need to confirm before accepting.

EDIT: if the guy was nice he would give it back, but if he chooses not...bad luck for you. Learn to read

• Administrators

EDIT: if the guy was nice he would give it back, but if he chooses not...bad luck for you. Learn to read

It would be hilarious if he doesn't give the Rancho and Vintage Luger back because he would be living up to his name "Greed" xD

Steam FAQ https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2178-QGJV-0708

On your first time using trade offers. It will show you how it works. With green arrows and descriptions. 

In the future, familiarize yourself with the all the functions and features of your programs, including the steam client.

Unless you had talked to the guy and had agreed to the trade, beforehand, there isn't really anything that can be done against the guy. 

He would have seen free items sent to him randomly. You can only hope he has a moral code, and will return items, or consider your offer by giving you the unusual. 

This is why you read. Don't blindly hit okay or accept. 

PDZgnEj.png

It would be hilarious if he doesn't give the Rancho and Vintage Luger back because he would be living up to his name "Greed" xD

^this

I would suggest giving the guy a few keys for the trouble as incentive to return your stuff since you didnt read both the trade box and the confirmation making it entirely your fault for screwing up.

Again it's enitrely up to greed's choice to return your items, i wouldnt add him and accuse him of "stealing" your stuff which is what you seem to have intended to do in the first place...be nice since it's out of his kind heart if he decides to return it.

Basically if you ask politely and he is nice he might give back the items

If he lives up to his name though then...869384_your_fucked_super-s340x288-132125

hes blocking everyone i contact on his friends list!!

Lol bad luck?

He isnt obliged to return your stuff nor does it break any rules since you offered him free stuff and he accepted.

Guess you should learn from your mistake and read.

Basically if you ask politely and he is nice he might give back the items

If he lives up to his name though then...869384_your_fucked_super-s340x288-132125

im fucked

dont worry guys, this guy is unadding everyone to keep the fucking luger so ive lost it

lol hes stupid the items are barely half a bud..

• Administrators

lol hes stupid the items are barely half a bud..

Doesn't matter. Luger costs around 7 to 8 keys and Rancho 1 key

He got about 9 to 10 keys worth of items for free. That is more than enough for almost everyone.

He's not really stupid, he knows he can get away with it.

Doesn't matter. Luger costs around 7 to 8 keys and Rancho 1 key

He got about 9 to 10 keys worth of items for free. That is more than enough for almost everyone.

yeah, but he has enough stuff to not be a scumbag and give that dumb poor kid his items back wich were basically everything valuable he had

He got the items back, it's kay then rite?

since when did i get the items back? i said i was fucked cos he wouldnt give me them back

Archived